Looking For New Ambitious Artist For Comic, we needs u!

Hiya all,

I've been working on this for quite some time now, but i ish much held up by school so roger needs a new artist. (sorry again, Rog >.<) But still i'll be involved promotional wise, thanks to Roger's big big hearts. lols

so ya.

the story of the comic ish about a rock band that forms in high school and goes on to become rock legends, while bridging the gap between western rock and J-Rock. The project is something Roger had been working on for 10 years now, and believed that it ish ready to be fully realized.

anyways, as u know, u will not be paid until the project starts to earn $$. However, there is great potential for this as the project is already garnering interest among American media outlets and several J-Rockers. (even GPK n Kiwamu's pretty interested. n that much got me into a bit of problem...)

We dun care if you amateur or noob. But as long as it looks nice suitable and if you are interested in the project, below are the 4 main characters rendered in the videogame Rock Band 2.

requirements of all 4 characters:

- Character turntable

- Character in different poses if possible

Roger will then choose the fittest style and will ask you to start with a few panels and then if it's good, the job is yours! Please e-mail your results to roger@taintedreality.net and any questions you may have.

If you need any original references that i drew just email me at RagNaRokZaX@hotmail.com

But i guess, Roger will most likely love to see something nicer. lols

Roger's really look forward to the opportunity to work with a passionate artist and create something grand for both the American, and J-Rock fanbases.

so ya, Work hard ne!

love lots,

Yuki.A

FiXeR2.jpg

FiXeRDakota.jpg

FiXeRDamien.jpg

FiXeRMamoru2.jpg

FiXeRNaomi.jpg

Edited by lapin