Eek!

I know I have been breaking hangout dates with a few of you so rather than send a bunch of emails I thought I'd post this.

I am having a major allergic reaction to something and have to go to the doctor today but because of it I am not hanging out much, just sort of distracted by it.

I am sure it will clear up as soon as I get a good antihistamine or something but until then I might stay home. I will be at Harpos Saturday though.

Damnit. The rash is fading already. Now we won't know for sure what caused it but it was probably soap I used at someone's house yesturday. I might still go in later, not sure. Why bother if its gone I guess.

I should just carry a good antihistamine with me at all times anyway I guess, I will just go get a prescrip.

I am developing these allergic reactions so fast one of my docs thinks I need an epi pen. But I usually just get rashes, only latex and milk make me wheeze.

Almost gone now.

Here is a funny little story for you all. The first time I did acid I was only 13 and it was real good, well I didn't know how to handle it so good and was left on my own to deal with it for 2 1/2 days while around my parents, trying to act normal......ect.....all my freinds were not into it yet and my sister had just run away. I had no one to trip with and it was very strong stuff!

Anyway, after the first day I developed what I thought was measles or something. I thought I saw a rash all over my upper body. However, I was hallucinating so bad I didn't tell anyone for fear of being found out. So I just tried not to stare at the little red bumps. Needles to say by the end of the trip they were gone. I still have no idea if they were even really there or not. I saw such strange sights.....

If you are having an allergic reaction that manifests itself in rashes or similar, start with throwing out ALL sponges, soaps, etc - whatever you wash yourself with. It may be infected.

Get a new bar of soap, wash your washcloths in hot water, and buy new body scrubbers.

Archived