• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha! Yeah, I said I'd warn you. Well the place is a bar actually and it's a punk rock bar and probably the oldest punk rock bar in the area. Iggy Pop, the Clash, the Ramones all played there. I believe Siouxsie and the Banshees played there. Just a host of great bands, so I'm going to keep it in the vein of that kind of thing. they already have new punk bands playing there a couple nights a week and they have a couple of other nights where they just play obscure stuff. So that's my idea so far...I may break things into like a London night or a Manchester night or a New York night. still getting ideas at this point.

Btw, I'm being paid in alcohol.

Did i mention I have a go-go dancer who will dance with a Swiffer and/or fish-sticks?

ha! Yeah, I said I'd warn you. Well the place is a bar actually and it's a punk rock bar and probably the oldest punk rock bar in the area. Iggy Pop, the Clash, the Ramones all played there. I believe Siouxsie and the Banshees played there. Just a host of great bands, so I'm going to keep it in the vein of that kind of thing. they already have new punk bands playing there a couple nights a week and they have a couple of other nights where they just play obscure stuff. So that's my idea so far...I may break things into like a London night or a Manchester night or a New York night. still getting ideas at this point.

Btw, I'm being paid in alcohol.

Did i mention I have a go-go dancer who will dance with a Swiffer and/or fish-sticks?

Awesome

Your liver is SO going to love you. And I would have been far more exciting. I'd dance with Alaskan King Crab Legs. :wink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, I do not drink that much actually. Once a month is about it...but if it's free (!!!) yeah, I can drink once a week.

Alaskan King Crab legs would be pretty hot on a woman. My first idea was to have her dance with a Hoover vacuum cleaner but she thought that was sexist for some reason. Frankly, I think it's sexy. But anyway she's a pretty hot girl and I am NOT a man of principle so she basically talked me down to the Swiffer/fish-sticks thing.

Nah, I do not drink that much actually. Once a month is about it...but if it's free (!!!) yeah, I can drink once a week.

Alaskan King Crab legs would be pretty hot on a woman. My first idea was to have her dance with a Hoover vacuum cleaner but she thought that was sexist for some reason. Frankly, I think it's sexy. But anyway she's a pretty hot girl and I am NOT a man of principle so she basically talked me down to the Swiffer/fish-sticks thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Funny....

I just happen to have an Alaskan King Crab Leg dress in my closet. I have to bathe in drawn butter before I wear it.

Funny....

I just happen to have an Alaskan King Crab Leg dress in my closet. I have to bathe in drawn butter before I wear it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OHH La la

Is there any man here who doesn't agree that food items and or cleaning supplies are hot on a woman?

(yes, I am just kidding) (it is pretty hot though)

To be honest it's just something that I thought was worth mentioning because people don't always have anything to do on a Sunday. But it's just me playing some old records...and a really hot girl go-go dancing with a Swiffer and fish-sticks. I guess it'll be more her show than mine, come to think of it. Not that I am not a pimp or anything. But it's not probably something to extend your vacation for. It's just like a relaxed, sort of Sunday hangout, hangover recovery type of thing...with more alcohol and go-go dancing with fish-sticks.

And truely I do not get out much any more.  But, I wouldn't want you to have to sleep under the same roof with Phee. Especially not while he's in his molting cycle like he will be.

Headwreck Didn't mind

Okay then, if it's good enough for HeadWreck it's good enough for Brenda, I say. Although, Phee, don't forget to lock up your sheep. There's a lot of things you can trust Brenda with but sheep is not one, unfortuantely for those of us who are just trying to make an honest living as heard farmers.

hell i shed lots of hair on his couch and not just from the he...

oh motling not moulting.

erm think fast

BALLS

*scarpers*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, this is funny. When I was in Edinburgh I signed the guest book at the b&b I was staying in with "sorry about the sheets--Paul, Detroit"

Archived