Little Richard or Morrissey

Paper Hearts

Who is more gay?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recently I met someone who doesn't listen to Morrissey because "he's too gay". So...yeah, time passes and I'm at this person's home and I swear to god, he had the world's number one collection of Little Richard albums. So I just want to find out, is it me or is it him that is suffering from such skewed perspective.

Morrisissy, because all he does is whine about stuff and it's mostly about how he's not getting any man on man action.

OK seriously, I don't care. They both have tallent and I don't think either of them are anywhere near the realm of gay.

Morrisissy, because all he does is whine about stuff and it's mostly about how he's not getting any man on man action.

OK seriously, I don't care.  They both have tallent and I don't think either of them are anywhere near the realm of gay.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've not really noticed Morrissey's whining but I deffinately hear that from a lot people who do not like his singing. I've always liked his wit and humour...some of his songs are on personal sort of subjects for him but I've never heard him say anything about man on man action. lol. In fact, most of his songs are about girls. -Morrissey's actualy never said anything much about his sexuality other than he became celibate after sleeping with too many women and that he is attracted to men, but still celibate--and that was in an interview 20 years ago, since then, no new information. Personally, I don't know and I don't care. But that's my point, if you're not going to listen to the Smiths, I don't care but don't use 'he's too gay' as a reason when you're favourite musician is Little Richard. I mean come on. And Little Richard rocks by the way-true greaser music, like no other; Johny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck Berry, we'ren't really the thing, it was Little Richard. But if Little Richard isn't gay then there is no such thing.

It is strange (imo) about the reason your friend gave for their choice. I just can't see why sexuality would be a factor. Great music is great music - period.

While I may not believe/subscribe in an artists personal life style choice it's because it's none of my business. As long as they write music that I like then I'm happy.

well here's another tragic decision to make.....

Morrisey had Johnny Marr.

But little Richard had Hendrix......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your top ten guitar heros rocked by the way...a lot of people's top tens were like my top ten worst but yours were pretty sweet choices to me, for the most part.

Archived