Medea's "Welcome Back Brenda" BBQ

Medea

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Directions are on the first page, everyone check there!

As for attendence, it's looking to be approximately 25 to 30 people, all told. Whew... so many peoples! Not that I mind, just everyone has got to remember to stay cool.

Also, in retrospect I should have mentioned this earlier, but people who are attending... if you have spare chairs of an outdoor variety, those would be GREATLY appreciated. Otherwise it's blankets on the grass for all of us.

BTW, if you pmed me, I'm assuming your coming. Honestly there were just too many PMs to respond to every single one :shock: (That's for people like SoulRev and Tornasunder, etc.)

And on the same note, different key, if you're not sure what to bring, something of the snack, dessert, or soda variety is always appreciated.

hey Medea.....

I'm supposed to bring bird.

do you want raw bird to barbecue or bird in a bucket kinda bird?

I'm thinking bucket bird is more convenient but it dont have to be about me.....

also - what was the name of that beer again?????

Steven

Have you ever heard of the rare subspecies broasted tray bird? That's good stuff, too. :drool

where is this bird normally found to roost my dear?

Farmer jacks?

Kroger's?

They often roost in the Chicken Shack. Or any place with chicken, fish, and ribs. Mmm. Broasty. There's this place called Brenda's Beans 'n' Greens that has pretty good broast, somewhere in detroit, forget about where.

or you could google "broasted" +detroit ;)

Purple and black cake is ordered...

Yay for cake!

Steven - Bucket or broasted would be preferred. Less cooking for me. lawl. By the way, the name of the beer is Pontiac Porter. Or Labbat's or Killian's if you can't find it.

Brenda - Can't WAIT to see you!

PS: There are plans if the rain decides to spoil us. :)

Great bbq. I really enjoyed myself. Next time I will bring some snacks or something to share. I hope the pics that I am in are posted soon.

As 'tis spoken, So mote it be!

should've put 'em in my gallery here so people could put names with 'em... this was quicker tho... maybe later after I get my auction pix done

Archived