Medea's "Welcome Back Brenda" BBQ

Medea

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definatley going!!!

I can swing by and pick up a bucket of the Colonel's finest (do spooky kids eat chicken???) and or an assrtment of fermented barley water....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sweet! Chicken or Beer? You're making me choose? *wink* Whichever you prefer. Like I said, I'm making hamburgers and hot dogs. Anything else is up to the rest of you people :wink

Guest Megalicious

Since I won't be huge and Pregnant anymore hell yes, count me in. Please PM me direction Miss Medea, I remember it happening last year but I did not attend =( I look forward to this year.

Perhaps I shall bring jello shots =) .... and some pasta salad ..

Don't worry about it! The whole point of this thing is to spend some time with people you may have never actually met before. Like I've never met Kelly or BrassFusion, but I'm totally excited to finally get the chance.

Since we needed a time and place to celebrate a few birthdays... namely Steven and I turning the big 40 around that weekend.... How's about we add those festivities to the event? I can't believe I didn't think of that sooner.

I just want to ask now so I can invite non-DGNers.

Also... Bren's birthday is the 23rd of Sept... So we can give her birthday spankings too. :-)

Since we needed a time and place to celebrate a few birthdays... namely Steven and I turning the big 40 around that weekend....  How's about we add those festivities to the event?  I can't believe I didn't think of that sooner.

I just want to ask now so I can invite non-DGNers.

Also...  Bren's birthday is the 23rd of Sept...  So we can give her birthday spankings too.  :-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And, uhhhhhh, Marc's is on the 30th. So WHO is getting the spankings again??? :whistling

You can definitely feel free to bring non-DGNers, as long as they aren't going to be surprised or put off by the amount of DGNers who are going to be there.

Any of you who know me here -know- that I never avoid the chance to meet new people.

And Marblez, you -better- come!

You can definitely feel free to bring non-DGNers, as long as they aren't going to be surprised or put off by the amount of DGNers who are going to be there.

Any of you who know me here -know- that I never avoid the chance to meet new people.

And Marblez, you -better- come!

You hear that Steven? Out party is at Medeas. Invite all your friends... or at least your wife!! I'll invite all my usual characters. :-)

Since you're already bringing stuff... I'll bring the cake.

Archived