Medea's "Welcome Back Brenda" BBQ

Medea

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would absolutely LOVE to come!! i would love to meet some of the people that I have been talking to on here. Is it all right that I come considering that no one really knows me? I will figure out something to bring. Let me know if its okay by medea( that's your name right?) let me know guys it will definitely give me something to look forward to and I love making new friends! especially ones that have the same interests! YEA!!! Let me know about it guys!! would love to join yas! what day of the week is that on?

Of course you're welcome, Jadnifer! EVeryone is. Part of the point of this is to be able to hang out with everyone from the boards in a different environment than just CC.

EDITED TO ADD:

And thanks TornAsunder for correcting everything!

Of course you're welcome, Jadnifer!  EVeryone is.  Part of the point of this is to be able to hang out with everyone from the boards in a different environment than just CC.

EDITED TO ADD:

And thanks TornAsunder for correcting everything!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is so great! I will defiintely mark my calendar!!! Keep us all updated!!

The only thing I really need to stress about this BBQ is that we can't get out of hand.

I live next door to a church and though it's perfectly fine to eat, drink, and be merry, I can't have shit getting out of hand.

Unlike City Club, my house is clean and in good repair, and I want to keep it that way! :laughing

The biggest thing is that I would like to continue doing this every year, so basically, I want everyone to show up and have fun.

Unless you are going to engage in douchebaggery. Then you can just keep out of my hut! :doh

The only thing I really need to stress about this BBQ is that we can't get out of hand.

I live next door to a church and though it's perfectly fine to eat, drink, and be merry, I can't have shit getting out of hand.

Unlike City Club, my house is clean and in good repair, and I want to keep it that way!  :laughing

The biggest thing is that I would like to continue doing this every year, so basically, I want everyone to show up and have fun.

Unless you are going to engage in douchebaggery.  Then you can just keep out of my hut!  :doh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh i like to have a good time but I dont let things get out of hand. Of course i can only speak for myself here! LOL!

:confused

stupid reception STARTS at 6.

wedding is at 2...so lag around for 4 hours afterwards wasting my time, then go to a dumb reception for some ho I don't even know....I'm getting very bent out of shape over this one.

for crying out freaking loud.....*pouts really hard* =(

wedding is at 2...so lag around for 4 hours afterwards wasting my time, then go to a dumb reception for some ho I don't even know....I'm getting very bent out of shape over this one.

for crying out freaking loud.....*pouts really hard*  =(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Get sick. Tell your husband in advance that you need to become ill. Explain why. Don't make me come kidnap you. Better yet, make Erin do it.

I'm brain storming here!

Really....

I'm pondering ways to not go.

I think I'm gonna have to make out with my finger.....gag...puke...

I might have pull out my Bitch card.

I hate bieng a bitch, but I think if I am bitchy enough, he'll WANT to leave early.... :laughing

Maybe hit on the groom......squeeze his tooshy in the presence of HER parents! :laughing

get kicked out!

Show up in a super short mini, big hair, halter top.....

stilleto's.....

Hit on his parents, make a complete fool of myself....

Oh man....I'm counting the ways! :laughing

I will come....I will.

It's just a matter of WHEN!

I'm brain storming here!

Really....

I'm pondering ways to not go.

I think I'm gonna have to make out with my finger.....gag...puke...

I might have pull out my Bitch card.

I hate bieng a bitch, but I think if I am bitchy enough, he'll WANT to leave early....  :laughing

Maybe hit on the groom......squeeze his tooshy in the presence of HER parents!  :laughing

get kicked out!

Show up in a super short mini, big hair, halter top.....

stilleto's.....

Hit on his parents, make a complete fool of myself....

Oh man....I'm counting the ways! :laughing

I will come....I will. 

It's just a matter of WHEN!

Or we could just hold the BBQ there, and they will all leave...

Because hitting on the Groom... that might take you to places that you don't want to go.... (it might work)

for crying out freaking loud.....*pouts really hard*  =(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hon... you have a really important event going on the same day. Don't shortchange it. Your friend who you NEVER GET TO SEE is coming to town for a gala celebration. So go to their ceremony, shower them with affection and well-wishes, and gracefully bow out of the reception. Better yet, tell them in advance how disappointed you are that you won't be able to make the reception. If they ask why, tell them the truth.

The only person you really have to run that plan by is your husband, I guess. So use your coochie power and make him see that it's a great compromise and COME TO THE DAMN BARBECUE!

Hon... you have a really important event going on the same day. Don't shortchange it. Your friend who you NEVER GET TO SEE is coming to town for a gala celebration. So go to their ceremony, shower them with affection and well-wishes, and gracefully bow out of the reception. Better yet, tell them in advance how disappointed you are that you won't be able to make the reception. If they ask why, tell them the truth.

The only person you really have to run that plan by is your husband, I guess. So use your coochie power and make him see that it's a great compromise and COME TO THE DAMN BARBECUE!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like it. I mean, come ON. How often do I come to town??

Kelly.....

sometimes ya gots to break some eggs....

I cancelled a gig for my band to get togethor with y'all.

we "unnoficially" voted on whether we should play or not play when I told them about my scheduling conflict.

1/2 my band (were a 6 peice) originally siad "hey - give Steven some time off...its only fair"

then when I actually cancelled the gig I started hearing grumblings from all of them about how its unprofessional to cancell gigs at the last minute and how we lost out on $$$ for all of us and how we need more exposure and this was a new venue and we should be making a good show of it and we all need the money and on an on and on.....

and since then.....it's been a bit "weird" between me and them.

so I get it that they are/were counting on me and are frustrated.

But Goddammit I need some ME time. And I dont liek to ask permission for ME time - that makes no sense.

Nobody asked me, they told me, which I aint diggin and therefore I aint caving and I aint guilty either. Just because I'm not giving in, does not mean I'm not part of the team. I leave it up to them to decide on how deep that relationship goes.

do you need some ME time Kelly?

and by the way - can you bring the miniskirt and stilletos anyway?

Archived