Member #255 is having problems

Paper Hearts

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh by the way paul i missed you while you were not on the board! and i think i saw you one night actually at the tap room but then i got distracted by something else (i have NO idea what) and when i looked for you again you were not there if it was in fact you. this was uh some weeks back. i have no idea when.

oh yes i do, it was july 1st. (no my memory is not THAT good, but i looked and i did in fact go there on the 1st and i did in fact get distracted by the fact that this girl i used to be friends with was there and we have not been friends for nearly 10 years and i was sort of anxious about her being there and if i should talk to her and would she want to talk to me and where was she? i didn't even see her... and then i realized no one EVER recognizes me because i look so different now.... and then i saw her and she didn't see me, or she did and she didn't recognize me... and then i just stood there thinking about how she didn't know i was even there and i could have talked to her but i didn't but i finally saw her after all this time... and then i thought "oh, where did paul go". so you can see how i got side tracked in all that....

^I couldn't tell you if I was in the Tap Room on July 1 or not. If I was, I'd certainly not remember it, anyway...but there is the possibility, always. It's an alright little place though; sometimes I go in and write letters with a bottle or two...or three. And sometimes I go in with friends and have a boozer. But I've not been in there very regularly in a couple years. In fact, I've not been a regular anywhere, really, in a while. But anyway, if you see me out, throw something at me and get my attention.

^I couldn't tell you if I was in the Tap Room on July 1 or not. If I was, I'd certainly not remember it, anyway...but there is the possibility, always.  It's an alright little place though; sometimes I go in and write letters with a bottle or two...or three. And sometimes I go in with friends and have a boozer. But I've not been in there very regularly in a couple years. In fact, I've not been a regular anywhere, really, in a while. But anyway, if you see me out, throw something at me and get my attention.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i will get some cheese and crackers and throw that at you next time. (if it is there that i see you) but be sure to catch it cuz that would be a waste of good crackers and cheese if you don't. and mustard. there will be mustard on it too.

i will get some cheese and crackers and throw that at you next time. (if it is there that i see you) but be sure to catch it cuz that would be a waste of good crackers and cheese if you don't. and mustard. there will be mustard on it too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Better yet, slide me a single-malt Scotch.

Maybe just come up behind me with a Scotch and a funnel and force it down my throat like they do with Tequila at those seedy clubs in Tijuana..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

see, i can't do that either. i can't force things on people. just throw things. that is all i can do. sorry paul.

Body shots? jk-

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have only ever actually seen that done once. at a place i didn't normally go to. some skinny girl on a bar, some guy licking stuff off her or something... i don't know, that is all i really saw. i assume that was a "body shot". now i am reminded of how much i hate places like that. and won't go to them ever again. thanks for reminding me how much i hate bars like that.

it was called the "atomic dog"i think. it is actually in a bowling alley. they play... what is that kind of music called again? crap? i guess we will just call it crap. (you know, how "drq" music was when 93.1 was music like that)

every time i went there (yes it was more than once... maybe like 2 or 3 times...some friends of mine bowled there and i would hang out... i had no choice) i would get sick to my stomach and had to leave. i used to think it was the smoke machine. maybe it was the music? the people? i have no idea. but bars like that usually make me physically ill (really) and i have to leave.

oh body shots... that was the topic... yeah i don't know about that. shots make me sick in general. i am a wimp now. no shots for me. ok i take that back i did shots on the 4th of july. shots and jello shots. they were good. and i did not get sick. i guess i just need good shots. and jello shots. i know how to do jello shots now despite my short little tongue issue.

oh yes issues... isn't that what this how thread was about... problems... how is that going for ya?

drink in the face... hmm don't think i could that. that is sort of like spitting in someone's face. and i have a story for both of those too but i won't share. i have too many stories lately and this is really about member 255's problems. i need to be more sympathic to that.

drink in the face... hmm don't think i could that. that is sort of like spitting in someone's face. and i have a story for both of those too but i won't share. i have too many stories lately and this is really about member 255's problems. i need to be more sympathic to that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, so a drink would really help me.

Archived