Member #255 is having problems

Paper Hearts

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wish I would submit myself to that, probably...and I may actually be turned on by it, but I'm monogomous: only one person at a time (and for several months) gets to (occaisionally)  treat me like a cheap slut. And right now, I'm dating Ms Keller.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Helen keller?

So tell me, is does she moan using sign language?

Helen keller?

So tell me, is does she moan using sign language?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A gentleman never kisses and tells.

Which is why I'll tell you everything. In truth, I can't read sign language, so she could be trying to communicate to me that I'm giving her the worst gynecological examination she's ever experienced when we're being "romantic"...I just really can't tell.

What? Are you blind? Are you not hearing me?? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

That's okay. I'll find a new stud. It won't be hard. They have to fill out my boyfriend application and go through an extensive background check.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can we still be friends? Sometimes I just need someone to talk to-

A gentleman never kisses and tells.

Which is why I'll tell you everything. In truth, I can't read sign language, so she could be trying to communicate to me that I'm giving her the worst gynecological examination she's ever experienced when we're being "romantic"...I just really can't tell.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just remember, if her hands are flailing about, with with her going duuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr your probly dead on

Again, it's hard for me to say. But I like her: she doesn't find my smoking in bed afterward to be too cliche...or at least if she does, she never says so outright...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well at least your woman has arms and legs, these damn quadrapalegics are demanding.......

And you see, that's one thing Ms Keller will just never be turned on by. Well, she might be able to smell it if they're freshly painted, but it's not the same for her, I'm sure.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should give her a hitler and ask her what it is, man thats entertaining all night

Archived