Super Powers

Paper Hearts

Which super power would you rather have?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This so funny-

Kelly: I give her a super power and she just wants to use it to save money on gas and get to work on time.

Brass: would use her superpower for sex and travel.

TA: If he could turn invisible, he'd simply use it to sneak around and learn people's secrets.

Crank: He would use his power to robb banks.

Billy: He'd use his just for easier travel.

Scary: Another person who would just use his super power to save money...and he'd also do a bit of joy-riding.

Me: petty theft.

None of us, if given superpowers would use our power for the forces of good, none of us would be superheros. In fact, 4 of us would be some level of villan, rather than a hero. This is exactly how it was on the program. That is so funny. I just had to test it out for myself.

*Part 2: If I told you that you had to use your superpower for good, to fight crime...to take out a team of terrorists in a skyscraper, let's say...how would you do it?

You cannot carry more than you can now. If Rayne can carry Phee now then she would be able to carry him when she's flying...if that's what she chooses. I'm not sure that she can though, you're right.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... I don't think I can ...

I haven't decided which I want yet anyway. :happy: I'm still thinking.

PHEE!!!

I didn't say that it would be anyone other than wayne... I just think it would be kinky to have sex with my husband while invisible... and Rayne is so lucky to have you BTW!!!

That makes sense

I am still not sure what he means by this.... people can't fly or be invisible.... and he tried this whole batwing thing that just sounded silly to me.... I think he needs to improve the way that he asks in the future....

I never said I wouldn't use my powers of invisibility to thwart terrorists. I sure would, in fact!

First I'd do some poltergeist shit to make them nervous. Then I'd start killing them one by one with a stilletto.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So...as a superhero, you would make ghost sounds and use a stilletto to fight crime.

"With great power comes great responsibility"

My point with part 2 of this thread was to show that not only would people not use their powers for good, but if they were forced to or reminded that they should, no one would even know how to go about it. I don't remember any super heros that howled like ghosts or invaded villans butts with footwear.

Another interesting part of this survey finds what types of personalities people have. People who choose flight are generally more outgoing, type A personalities. Invisible people are more often type B.

But anyway, It's also hilarious that most people know right away which power they would rather have, as if they'd thought about it before...yet no one mentions that they'd be interested in helping people with their super ability.

Archived