Super Powers

Paper Hearts

Which super power would you rather have?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've thought about this for months now.

Invisibility.

I would fight so much crime it would be ridiculous.

I'd also use my powers to scare corrupt CEO's into taking pay cuts to avoid layoffs for general employees.

I don't need to use my powers to have sex because I already have the power of sex appeal and I have a job so I don't need to steal money.

The only thing that would suck is that I wouldn't be able to have a superhero outfit.

I would go to the middle east and broker peace deals because I would be all like the Prophet Mohammed and appear in people's houses as only a voice. I'd have to learn Arabic though. But I'd tell Al Qaeda and shit to stop beheading people. I'd also go to Israel and tell them to stop bombing people and let me take care of it. I'd also go to the white house and white out all Bush signatures of the bills I don't like and veto them.

Then I'd totally fight homelessness too. I am not sure how yet but I would find a way. And Free Health care too.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Invisibility.

I'd also use my powers to scare corrupt CEO's into taking pay cuts to avoid layoffs for general employees. 

I don't need to use my powers to have sex because I already have the power of sex appeal and I have a job so I don't need to steal money. 

The only thing that would suck is that I wouldn't be able to have a superhero outfit. 

I would go to the middle east and broker peace deals because I would be all like the Prophet Mohammed and appear in people's houses as only a voice.  I'd have to learn Arabic though.  But I'd tell Al Qaeda and shit to stop beheading people.  I'd also go to Israel and tell them to stop bombing people and let me take care of it.  I'd also go to the white house and white out all Bush signatures of the bills I don't like and veto them.   

Then I'd totally fight homelessness too.  I am not sure how yet but I would find a way.  And Free Health care too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not about raping strangers. It's about consentual sex with someone while you're invisible.

Just imagine an invisible chick going down on you. Or pretend YOU'RE invisible in a mirrored room and giving it to some chick doggy style. Or reverse cowboy. Or whatever.

It's not about raping strangers. It's about consentual sex with someone while you're invisible.

Just imagine an invisible chick going down on you. Or pretend YOU'RE invisible in a mirrored room and giving it to some chick doggy style. Or reverse cowboy. Or whatever.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should get yourself an Ipod, down load that song 'Easy Like Sunday Morning' by Lionell Richie, put on some headphones and just lye back and take some painkillers. It's not that serious, it's just a thread about superpowers.

Invisibility.

I would go to the middle east and broker peace deals because I would be all like the Prophet Mohammed and appear in people's houses as only a voice.  I'd have to learn Arabic though.  But I'd tell Al Qaeda and shit to stop beheading people.  I'd also go to Israel and tell them to stop bombing people and let me take care of it.  I'd also go to the white house and white out all Bush signatures of the bills I don't like and veto them.   

Then I'd totally fight homelessness too.  I am not sure how yet but I would find a way.  And Free Health care too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awww...how cute..but we all know you'd wear a cape and tights..even if you were invisible :laughing

You should get yourself an Ipod, down load that song 'Easy Like Sunday Morning' by Lionell Richie, put on some headphones and just lye back and take some painkillers. It's not that serious, it's just a thread about superpowers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Threadjacking is my anti-drug. Seriously.

the first thing I would do is go to your house and pee on you while you sleep.  :cheerful

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have traps and detectors set to "gay tights".....so invisible or not I don't think you'd get that far.... :laughing :laughing

• 1 month later...

Archived