Finally Starting To Get Over Alot Of Bs Finally

Hellion

:devil

PS Not to sound rude,but no stupid shit to be posted on this thread please.

After alot of crap that has been going on,basically from being out of work for too long,I have not been so angry anymore,its finally starting to dissapear,hopefully for good.I have finally started to feel good about myself for the first time in several years.The depression problems are starting to go away,but still might need medical attention.The urge to go back to cocaine is going away too,PS this is not a feel sorry for me kinda crap either.I have been away from DGN for almost a monthand a half,work had a alot to do with this and also certain people on this board.thankyou so much.(by the way bill collectors still piss me off,so fuck off,to them and to depressing negative BS too.I am now starting to find peace with myself,but there is still work to be done.My co-workers respect me above 100%,and I hope to be working here for a very long time till my goth jewelry business gets going to full blast.The thing I really honestly hate is how they think a fucking antidepressant drug(pill) can end it all,thats a farce,and some of the side effects are unhealthy.I just cannot right now smoke weed untill my 90 days are up,and damn do I miss weed.LOL!!I just wish that certain people on and off this board would,have understood what it was like to almost lose everything you own,either to repo's,selling things at a pawn shop to make ends meet.I was litterally at the end of my rope,when finally I got a call for a job offer in Auborn Hills,which I took,then 5 weeks later I got a call for a 4 dollars more an hour job,that went through with flying colors.but what the hell the job before was nothing but plastic injection molding,now I have gone back to precision grinding,Centerless,and O.D. grinding.Those eight months of hell is something I never ever want to go through again.Indue time I hope to make peace with myself 100%,cocaine free(somewhat bad heart condition)

At least its been 4 and half years since I have stayed away from it.When I get the health insurance at work the gap will finally be closed for good.NO sympathy stuff please,I am just letting people know how things have been.PS,Fuck ephedrine too!!I hope I never ever have to go through this hell ever again,unemployment sux,or should I say unenjoyment.LOL.All I want is to be,is more positive,not negative.See Ya.

I tend to avoid reading stuff in this forum for awhile sorry i didnt respond sooner. (probably should make a macro for that)

I get in my "fix the world" moods and if i read this forum (or the relationship forum) i end up posting 12 page long speeches that bore people to tears. I should just summarize and say "HUG!" which would be my prefered thing to do to solve problems but for some reason some people dont like it.

Glad your doing better, sometimes you just gotta say F-IT and be happy regardless of what BS life throws at you.

Archived