what are you doing right now?

paradox

Can't go to the gym cause I am late on my membership....oops, that's bitching and stuff...now stop that, self.

:huh:

What, no beefing about stuff online...what's up with that...?

Don't you know...it's cheaper than paying for therapy...

Finally back in from chauffeuring, handling automotive details, repairing the new sunshade that was damaged by yesterday's down pour, giving a life lesson talk to some very remarkable kids (a.k.a. my niece and nephew), providing home care at the HomeHouse, and preparing for an Out of School Party Blast. Now I finally have time to eat lunch which has now become my dinner...just a day in the life of me... :rolleyes:

Doing Deep Breathing exercises...I believe I may be suffering from Citronella poisoning causing oxygen deprivation to the cranial region.

Still checking on possible symptoms to these dizzy spells that didn't start until I spayed bushed with mosquito repellent and then cut them right after that. Not to mention WebMD also stated that Citronella has been known to cause lung damage. Just checking possible options...but I do always start feeling better after workouts.

Doing Deep Breathing exercises...I believe I may be suffering from Citronella poisoning causing oxygen deprivation to the cranial region.

Still checking on possible symptoms to these dizzy spells that didn't start until I spayed bushed with mosquito repellent and then cut them right after that. Not to mention WebMD also stated that Citronella has been known to cause lung damage. Just checking possible options...but I do always start feeling better after workouts.

I love you and that sounds terrible. Hugs. Drink some milk.

What am I doing? Hmm, sitting here contemplating life and all the event's surrounding the past five years. I can't do it seriously no more. No more bullshit, I hope it's not too late, I feel like I am some kind of monster.

Also, thinking about this interview on Monday, trying to basically plan on the remainder of my life..a street outreach job to teens, handing out condoms and bleach kits and other things related to HIV prevention. It's only 25 hours a week but I can, if I get it, I can supplement that working midnights a couple nights for my friend at the group home she manages, cooking breakfast and passing meds....okay sounds too boring but that's why they don't pay crap. In the meantime, still hoping things go good for this phone interview in VA. This job will fly me to Atlanta for a week for training all expense paid, this has benefits, it's with the University of Virginia working in the hospitals getting people signed up for medicaid and/or other health plans they qualify for and the pay is like 40 grand a year, which I haven't made that much money since Juvenile Justice..god I miss that gig, stupid fucking car accident. I really want this job in Virginia, my brother already told his wife I may be coming..*crosses fingers*

Edited by kat

... In the meantime, still hoping things go good for this phone interview in VA. This job will fly me to Atlanta for a week for training all expense paid, this has benefits, it's with the University of Virginia working in the hospitals getting people signed up for medicaid and/or other health plans they qualify for and the pay is like 40 grand a year...

Whereas I do wish you luck in there endeavors, please be careful with this one. I have seen multiple scams with men promising women jobs halfway across the country just to take advantage of them...(saw 2 cases on IDTV).

Just make sure you investigate the job/company/location/if the work area actually exist before being flown anywhere. Better safe than sorry.

Just finished getting the rest of my stuff out of douche bags former house...found that he stole my dishes and cookware, and my son's bike that I bought him for Xmas is missing so he probably sold it..asshole. I'm letting it go god I'm just glad it's over, now to burn this chapter of my life.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic