what are you doing right now?

paradox

I am trying to organize and manage the decor in my bedroom. I have a few different themes happening and well, it's a bit ADD. I mean, should I get rid of the  bat's? Am I too old to have living dead dolls? Probably, but they're cute!

I mean, half the room looks like girly the other half looks like...idk, Metallica. Lol

If not, where shall I put them? I have to much crap! 

On 1/18/2016 at 4:49 PM, Neo said:

Ouch! How'd you do that? It sounds painful. 

I fell up the stairs to my room a couple of weeks ago but the pain from that can't be nearly as much as yours.  😯

Was this in response to the dislocated collarbone post?

41 minutes ago, Neo said:

Yep.

To make a long story short, my sister-in-law took me rollerblading for the first time back in 1995. I caught on quick and we spent the next few hours blading around Metro Park. While heading back to the parking lot, we hit speeds of 35mph and a short distance away, I hit a dip in the sidewalk, I watched my feet fly over my head in slow motion and then felt the impact of my shoulder hitting the path on which I slide for nearly 20 feet. A guy from the group skating behind up told me I caught about 10 feet of air. 

My best wipeout ever. :jamin

It took 3 months for my collarbone to relocate back to its normal position, but now whenever I totally over exert myself, it moves just a bit.

On 1/21/2016 at 6:41 AM, Neo said:

Wow!  I probably would have broken my neck.  I'm sorry that your shoulder is prone to slipping out.  I hope it gets better soon. 

Thanks for the words. Fortunately, I recuperate fast. As I get older, not sure how long my body will be able to repair quickly, but for now I'm thankful for it. :biggrin:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic