what are you doing right now?

paradox

Trying to take a nap, but Tawny won't let me.  I forgot to go to sleep last night and then ended up cleaning houses this morning while seeing the kids off to school.  I just got the chance to sit down and she wants to play. :cat:

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished playing with the inner workings of a Logitech Wireless Trackball Mouse.  Much fun.  Unfortunately I was not able to repair it due to a worn out metal connection plate in the left click position, but the exploration was highly informative.  Now I'm giving myself a few minutes break before I start housework.  The girls felt I neglected them while I was playing surgeon on the Logitech. 

🤣

Trying to convince myself not to pass out.  I've had a very busy day already from heater maintenance to monitoring the kids to chauffeuring through Warren, Roseville and Detroit.  Now it's time for the kids to start coming in again and we currently have one child under restrictions due to them believing certain adults are lying on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently trying to warm up.  We spent the better part of today going to a doctors appointment, running errands and taking care of household business in sub zero temperatures.  It was so bad that every time I got out of the vehicle, it felt like any slightly exposed skin was being cut with a knife.  At one point my breath actually cut off when I stepped outside.

Definitely on the trying to stay warm thing.  Last night we received a message telling us to turn all our heaters down to 65 degrees or lower.  However, we heat the compound with ventless gas heaters...so I figured, put it on 1?

🤔

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic