what are you doing right now?

paradox

Ha ha ha...thats a good one......it is only 3 people that fight over me.....and it is crazy.......But i don't think that i am popular, i am just me.....and if that makes me popular then i think that people are screwed up in there heads!! :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, people are screwed up in their heads, no doubts there.

enjoy it! could be worse, they could be the type that blows you off all the time.

I need to buy a swimsuit. A black one. What self-respecting goth wouldn't wear a black swimsuit?

:blink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

guh, my mom made me shop for a bathing suit last year for when i went to visit my sister in Ga. It took me 3 days and 6 stores to find one i would put up with.

But the bastards didnt have anything in black except the two peice -a cup thong sets.

So i just said fuck it and took the red. I didnt wear it, and havent worn it since.

I hated shopping for a bathing so badly. I was so depressed by the time i got home.

just got done peeing a crystal clear stream of about 80 Proof...eating munchies...praying I don't have the hugest hangover of my life, and typing with one eye closed so I don't see all cockeyed. I'm officially innebriated, poo-pooed, schnockered, three sheets to the wind, and the opposite of sober. :erm

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic