what are you doing right now?

paradox

Just got back from seeing Silent Hill...and I am now contemplating how I would steal Pyramid heads sword if I ever "bumped" into him...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:ohmy: Mad cuz you went to see it w/o me now you shit. SO I'm being jealous of his blueness

Now im eating a turkey bacon cheddar and ranch sandwich from arbys and thinking about asking saephyr if she would like to go c it with me again...cause i missed the first 10 minutes hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now tha would be 1 hell of a movie date. Driving all the way to Howell to meet his blueness, see a flick and then havbe to drive all the way back to the Metro Airport area.

Why don't YOU live closer to Metro Airport area? :whistling

Kelly & Rayne woulds you bwe so knid as to apply those padlocks to the young man so in case he thinks he's gonna get rowdy he'll remember who saids he was bad and that I used no kind of CIty CLub GHB cocktail to get him where I need him.

( CC cocktail thing was a bad joke sorry guys)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Most definately. :devil

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 71 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

• Topics

• Sounds like a real moron!  Don't let one idjit sour you on everyone.  Sometimes what's going on with someone isn't about you, you just happen to be in range. Miss you n' Trene!
    • Well, it's over.   Last year I was finally happy that people on the block had started talking to me and I even started conversing with them and helping with their yards despite my people fear.  But it wasn't to last.   Midday today, I got blasted with the accusation that I called the police on my neighbor's vehicles that were parked across the street in a lot he had told me that he owned (which is the only reason I was cutting that lot for him).  Nevermind the fact that the City sent out an ordinance stating that vehicles parked on the grass will be towed at the owner's expense.   Today, I requested that he move a trailer bed with a car on it that belonged to him, but had been blocking my driveway apron next to my house for the past nearly 3 weeks.  He began talking about it being a public street and that he didn't see a driveway and how it was a vacant lot and some other stuff.  I side that I owned the lot, but didn't have the money to put in a driveway yet and that if I don't put one in soon, the city is going to come and take my driveway apron away.  He began walking away, quoting parking ordinances and then said that because I had asked him to move his vehicle that I must have been the one who called the police on his parked cars because he side the police kept coming back to check if the vehicles were there (on City property).   At first I thought he was joking and I said that I didn't know anything about that I just wanted him to move the trailer back 10 feet.  He didn't like what I had to say and went on a tirade about stuff that I had no clue about, but apparently I did it because I live on the block, across the street, multiple houses down from the vacant lot he was parking in that belonged to the City of Detroit.   Trene stepped in to defuse the situation because I lost my mind.  All the decades of accusations from all the other neighbors (past and present) that had been directed at me simply for being on the block, just exploded and I was out there making a total spectacle of myself trying to clear my name.  But all that does is make an accuser feel more justified in their blind truth.  I left it alone.   My feelings are hurt.  I don't care about any of those people anymore because it's like they are just sitting and waiting to blame me for something else that they don't like that happened to them.   My trust for anyone on this block is now gone and I am physically drained and embarrassed.  My mind keeps replaying the entire event and will continue to do so for the next few hours or so...because that's how my brain works.   I'll try not to let this consume me because I could be THAT person they accuse me of being, but then that would backfire because they would be like, "I KNEW IT!!!". 😔
    • 10:16pm - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 75 Guests (See full list) TronRP
    • There are worse things to be known as.  Anyway... "In addition to my other numerous acquaintances, I have one more intimate confidant.  My depression is the most faithful mistress I have known~no wonder, then, that I return the love." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
    • They have meds for that :P   Honestly I need to try me some of that Adderall one of these days.  I'm a bit scared to though because I might actually do something.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.