what are you doing right now?

paradox

Wishing I had some milk so I could make iced coffee.

Thinking how between the game knee and the broken thumb, the thumb gets the boo-boo prize. Makes it hard to type because I can't space with it! I keep going to use it out of force of habit, and it lights me up every time.

Trying to gather up some gumption. I have a million things to do.

Wishing I had some milk so I could make iced coffee.

Thinking how between the game knee and the broken thumb, the thumb gets the boo-boo prize. Makes it hard to type because I can't space with it! I keep going to use it out of force of habit, and it lights me up every time.

Trying to gather up some gumption. I have a million things to do.

Wondering how Angel broke her thumb. :unsure:

Pondering which of a dozen things to do at work, should I tackle next.

Bidding on a bachelor party job by e-mail, and talking to Constantin in PM.

Getting ready to go on a road trip. I have a guest headliner spot booked tonight, that I wrangled out of nowhere.

Ruining plans for a much-looked-forward-to dinner date, but I need the money and the publicity.

Still trying to find the gumption to even BEGIN this day.

taking a break after finishing what I could do on the roof. Now I just need to find someone to show me how to do a couple things, and I could be done. *looks around* Oh well, maybe I can figure out a way all by myself, I always find a way, being as I have only myself to count on.

Now, to get some bills paid, put some bandaids on all my blisters and get back up on the roof, get my oil changed, go grocery shopping, and make it to bed at a decent time so I can get up at 5am for work tomorrow. Fu**!

Guest GodfallenPromos

yer mom....

I'm sorry....I had one of those moments

currently trying to get one of my friend to call me so I cna go look at this house tomorrow, which btw..if I get it..I will be looking for roommates...cuz it's a 3 bed/2 bath thats only gonna be like $1100 a month payment for the lease...that that, folks..is CHEAP!!!

Edited by GodfallenPromos

Wishing I could e-mail Ice Queen a Grey Goose lemon drop, so we could toast the trials and tribulations of being single female homeowners.

I will be toasting you tonight (if I make it to the store to buy more liquor). I totally get the feeling og being the little red hen, I never thought of it like that, till you mentioned it a while ago. The work is hard, but the bread, tastes soooo good.

I look forward to meeting you , someday.

yer mom....

I'm sorry....I had one of those moments

currently trying to get one of my friend to call me so I cna go look at this house tomorrow, which btw..if I get it..I will be looking for roommates...cuz it's a 3 bed/2 bath thats only gonna be like $1100 a month payment for the lease...that that, folks..is CHEAP!!!

Is it, really?

(I thought we pay a lot, but we pay JUST under that - quite literally ... but only $450 of that is house payment -- the rest is escrow for the FREAKING taxes here).

taking a break after finishing what I could do on the roof. Now I just need to find someone to show me how to do a couple things, and I could be done. *looks around* Oh well, maybe I can figure out a way all by myself, I always find a way, being as I have only myself to count on.

Now, to get some bills paid, put some bandaids on all my blisters and get back up on the roof, get my oil changed, go grocery shopping, and make it to bed at a decent time so I can get up at 5am for work tomorrow. Fu**!

What kind of roof things do you need help with?

I re-roofed a garage once. It was not great. :unsure:

Guest GodfallenPromos

Is it, really?

(I thought we pay a lot, but we pay JUST under that - quite literally ... but only $450 of that is house payment -- the rest is escrow for the FREAKING taxes here).

I seen 2 bedroom houses in roseville go for $3000 a month on the lease....so I'll take that....it's a cheap price..location is nice...and has chapel style ceilings....nice place.

What kind of roof things do you need help with?

I re-roofed a garage once. It was not great. :unsure:

I finished all the straight shingle nailing in place stuff. I have a porch roof, and the other roof comes down to meet it, and you have to go under that part, and how do you swing a hammer with no room, and then there is that metal piece do deal with. And I need to cut some pieces, but they took my utility knife, and then trimming off the pieces hanging over the edges, I can't seem to do that good. I don't know if my tool needs sharpened, or I just don't have the strength left, or maybe some of both.

I definitely can't do more wothout at least hitting the store and maybe getting someone over here. It will probably have to sit and wait for me after the weekend. I am just too busy.

Oh, and I definitely need help recuperating, dry skin, aches and pains and all. Yes, I need someone to take care of me when I am all done :whistle:

Handling Ophelia (who is still very oddly agitated)

Trying to figure out what to do with the rat she rejected yesterday (it is SUCH a little sweetie- could feed it to 'Perni the savannah monitor but it's rapidly growing on me... weird 'cos I never have trouble separating feeder animals from pets. Anyone want a rat?)

Getting ready to email my term project to my prof

Thinking about fixing something to eat

Thinking I should feed the basement critters

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic