what are you doing right now?

paradox

Trying to figure out which one of my neighbors has a Nextel phone. It keeps beeping, and it sounds just like it's inside the house with me, in spite of all my windows being closed. It's driving me ape-shit!!!! Makes me want to put on my tin hat.

Creating one of the most awesome desserts that ever was.. I think I'm onto something here. This is a possible bake-off entry.

..and NO, I won't need to use baby ear medicine to foil the judges! :rofl:

Edited by jynxxxedangel

I'm making a HUGE pot of pumpkin soup. Soup is good for you.

It seems as if greyhalo, Megalicious, and I have gone into full 1950's house-mouse mode, due to the changing seasons. :rofl: Cookies, candies, cakes, pies, and SOUP!!! Who thinks of cooking after 10 pm? WE DO!! My ex was making fun of me for wanting to make banana bread at one in the morning last week. At least I know I'm not alone! :p

I just pulled brownies out of the oven. My house is warm, smells good, and my sweet tooth is satisfied. Bad idea? I say NO!!

Guest greyhalo

It seems as if greyhalo, Megalicious, and I have gone into full 1950's house-mouse mode, due to the changing seasons. :rofl: Cookies, candies, cakes, pies, and SOUP!!! Who thinks of cooking after 10 pm? WE DO!! My ex was making fun of me for wanting to make banana bread at one in the morning last week. At least I know I'm not alone! :p

I just pulled brownies out of the oven. My house is warm, smells good, and my sweet tooth is satisfied. Bad idea? I say NO!!

I LOVE cooking. I don't even do it as much as I used to when I was younger. I'm bringing soup to work tomorrow for my co-workers. I like making people happy with comfort food. :happy:

Guest Megalicious

I LOVE cooking. I don't even do it as much as I used to when I was younger. I'm bringing soup to work tomorrow for my co-workers. I like making people happy with comfort food. :happy:

Comfort food rules ...

At the moment I am eating an apple, have my furry daughter in my shirt and trying to go over this Micro shit, but I just can absorb it at the moment, I have go to much on my mind. *sigh*

The cuddles and love from you furry child have helped. I love her to death :happy:

Marc wants homemade comfort food. *Pouts*

Due to some of the more "patriotic" posts I've made, I highly doubt anything shipped from this address would make it overseas! :rofl:

*e-mails Marc a grilled peanut butter, bacon, and banana sandwich (on wheat, of course-- gotta stay healthy)*

IMG_0076-3.jpg

Edited by jynxxxedangel

Due to some of the more "patriotic" posts I've made, I highly doubt anything shipped from this address would make it overseas! :rofl:

*e-mails Marc a grilled peanut butter, bacon, and banana sandwich (on wheat, of course-- gotta stay healthy)*

IMG_0076-3.jpg

Good thing you put that on wheat. I'm watching my girlish figure ya know....

Trying to keep my eyes pried open while I write a 4 page research paper which is supposed to be about other students experiences with writing research papers. God I love doing homework at the last minute after working a ten hour shift.

Also doing a bit of cooking myself at the moment.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic