what are you doing right now?

paradox

Damn you! I love dark chocolate :drool

I've switched to drinking Buttershots to deal with the craving

*thinks about making a mad dash to the store for some chocolate*

I wonder what has gotten the craving for chocolate (like dark chocolate too.) :whistles:

Still feeling inspired and happy *still in shock* and finishing off laundry

Edited by StormKnight

Wondering if there will be anything left for me to come back home to.

Well, you know there will at least be Keith Richards, Dick Clark, cockroaches, rats, dirt, Walt Disney's frozen head, and me.

As for what I'm doing-- way too many things at one time. Good way to fuck things up.

Guest Megalicious

Missing my family. I was sorting through my picture box, and found some from, oh I'd say about 97ish. Me, my brother, my cousin who is like my brother, One of my bestfriends (still to this day even if she is an ocean away) and the Megabeast (my grandmother, if you have ever seen drop dead fred you KNOW what I speak of).

I miss not having an emotional support system around. As much as they get under my skin at times. Even after all the bad choice I know they made trying to raise me, I miss them to death..... :cry

making a mental note of the things I want to get done tomorrow (there's way too many)

already looking forward to next weekend (which means work will probably drag on mercilessly this week)

getting ready to crawl into bed and try to keep warm :cold:

really dreading winter and my heating bills

Crawling into a Stella Artois bottle, and floating up on the bubbles..

EDIT: Holy hell, that would make a GREAT big production burlesque stage-setting..I have too good of an imagination to be limited by cash flow. :sad:

Edited by jynxxxedangel

Crawling into a Stella Artois bottle, and floating up on the bubbles..

EDIT: Holy hell, that would make a GREAT big production burlesque stage-setting..I have too good of an imagination to be limited by cash flow. :sad:

I have a few bottles of that in my fridge.

Oh my goodness, you are right! I am seeing it now as a big 40's musical production

Guest Megalicious

Ordering a bottle of Jade Edouard 72, this waiting and bordem is getting me in trouble.... :devil:

Debating on if I should open it or not. I want to save it for something special. Perhaps just a glass :wub:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic