what are you doing right now?

paradox

I decided to make Greek "avgolemono" (lemon rice) soup, rather than jook. I'm eating some now, and I don't regret my last minute decision. :drool Good thing I love it, because there is enough here for an entire regiment!

Edited by jynxxxedangel

I decided to make Greek "avgolemono" (lemon rice) soup, rather than jook. I'm eating some now, and I don't regret my last minute decision. :drool Good thing I love it, because there is enough here for an entire regiment!

damn that sounds realy good!!!

Right now, I'm thinking about my makeup for tomorrow, and wishing Revlon made ColorStay lipcolor in black. I love this product, and they really need to make it in black-- if only as a special edition Halloween color! The gothiest color they make is "Stay Currant," the blood red which I almost always wear. This shit does NOT come off. I can go to bed in it, and wake up with the color and lip line still fresh-- as good as when I put it on the day before. Yes, I sit and think about cosmetics and clothes a lot; especially around Halloween, when I need to switch things up a bit. :)

I'm a bit slap-happy, as I woke up at 8 am yesterday morning.. SO, I'm preparing to pull the couch over here to my computer desk, fluff up a pillow, throw on a comforter, click on the movie which has been loading for the past half hour, call my cats to bed, and pass out.

Right now, I'm thinking about my makeup for tomorrow, and wishing Revlon made ColorStay lipcolor in black. I love this product, and they really need to make it in black-- if only as a special edition Halloween color! The gothiest color they make is "Stay Currant," the blood red which I almost always wear. This shit does NOT come off. I can go to bed in it, and wake up with the color and lip line still fresh-- as good as when I put it on the day before. Yes, I sit and think about cosmetics and clothes a lot; especially around Halloween, when I need to switch things up a bit. :)

I'm a bit slap-happy, as I woke up at 8 am yesterday morning.. SO, I'm preparing to pull the couch over here to my computer desk, fluff up a pillow, throw on a comforter, click on the movie which has been loading for the past half hour, call my cats to bed, and pass out.

8AM?????

*Calls doctor*

Getting ready to clean the house, repaint my nails black, fit my fangs, take a shower, dry my clothes, go out to get sushi, get dressed up (as the Joker), go TRTing with my friends, and maybe spend the night at my friend's house.

:X

Edited by Eevee

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic