what are you doing right now?

paradox

Take a set of dice with you..GO VOTE RANDOMLY...you will know who not to vote for via. "creeposity factor"...that is what I do when I don't know....'nough said.

Oh man, you just triggered this image..

20%20sided%20die.jpg

---

I'm sitting around posting on this forum and listening to Covenant.

it will never happen. you will never do those dishes. :p i know you and dishes. you are not friends.

Well, that woke up my pervy side this morning..."do" dishes. So that means licking the plate is oral sex?

*slaps self back to seriousness*

Preparing lunch...playing hooky from work today (gods, I love the flexible hours of this fellowship...and most of the stuff I have to do currently I can do at home)

it will never happen. you will never do those dishes. :p i know you and dishes. you are not friends.

..just when you thought you knew a brother...I CHANGE....it is part of my primary chores list...

*emo moment*

...& my lifetime suffrage.....& I am FINALLY doing them.....BUT you are right...WE ARE NOT FRIENDS...

..just when you thought you knew a brother...I CHANGE....it is part of my primary chores list...

*emo moment*

...& my lifetime suffrage.....& I am FINALLY doing them.....BUT you are right...WE ARE NOT FRIENDS...

I hate the dishes too. That's probably the single most thing I'd rather do a million things instead of.

...in our house agreement, I come out like a BANDIT (the way I see it)...I got MOST OF DISHES & MOST OF LAUNDRY in return for BATHROOM EXEMPTION...(totally contract wording, NO?)

Dish soap makes me itch and running water makes me sneeze (no joke).

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic