what are you doing right now?

paradox

Dish soap makes me itch and running water makes me sneeze (no joke).

most dish soap makes me itch/break out too. i use palmolive (or some sort of natural soap) and i have no problem that way. but any that are citrus/lemon i can't use at all. ever.

running water making you sneeze is funny! sometimes when i put my hand under running water i get a shock. like how if someone rubs their feet on carpet and touches you. a shock, just like that.

most dish soap makes me itch/break out too. i use palmolive (or some sort of natural soap) and i have no problem that way. but any that are citrus/lemon i can't use at all. ever.

running water making you sneeze is funny! sometimes when i put my hand under running water i get a shock. like how if someone rubs their feet on carpet and touches you. a shock, just like that.

Yeah ... any type of faucet city water makes me sneeze. It's weird. Dishes. Sneeze. Shower, Sneeze. Bathe kids. Sneeze. Hose water will make me sneeze if I am close enough. It's uncontrollable fits of sneezes too. It's very odd. I think I've concluded I'm allergic to something they put in city water to clean it.

I have to be close to it though. Out of the area and I don't sneeze.

I don't sneeze at my parent's place they used to live at (well water), or pool water once the hose is gone. I don't sneeze in clorinated water or fresh water.

Printing out info and forms for a meeting at school next week.

Waiting for the Rain-X to dry on my car windows so I can go wipe it off.

Trying to get a straight answer from the ex.

Getting ready to leave to go get the kids from school.

nevermind

I had to be stubborn, found a blank template and I think I've got it.....if I can just figure out how to get the printer to cooperate

I'm telling you people, I really am not good with all this computer mumbo jumbo :nut

lol poor thing :happydance

nevermind

I had to be stubborn, found a blank template and I think I've got it.....if I can just figure out how to get the printer to cooperate

I'm telling you people, I really am not good with all this computer mumbo jumbo :nut

*pulls himself out of high end graphics calculations and area under the curve measurements, while multitasking picture reduction and manipulation*

Huh? what was that? someone bad with computers? I could help.

<<procastinating some picture analysis.

Edited by StormKnight

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic