what are you doing right now?

paradox

talking about roundabouts in one IM, roofers and carpenters in another

They put one (roundabout) here in Ypsi ... :yucky:

... and I thought the one in Brighton was bad.

Wait for Jarod to bring me a delicious burrito!!! :happydance

... I never did get my burrito today. :cry

I'm gloating to Phee about the $33 I saved on groceries today. Hey, got find the joys somewhere.

Edited by Rayne
added quote tags

Guest Megalicious

Debating on cutting my hair or not, this is the longest its been in a while. I always seem to cut it short when winter rolls around, isn't that backwards? :confused:

Guest Megalicious

Trying to get the motivation to get the kids all ready and out the door to go to the store to get milk.

Thinking Mel should just let someone bring it to her :whistle:

Thinking about the rest of the afternoon, I told Keegan we might go to the park, but it's cold outiside. I'm thinking its going to be an arts and crafts sort of day :yes

Guest Megalicious

Thinking about whether or not scientists should work on the problem of making hostess apple pies sentient or not....

NO WAY, I wouldn't want to feel someone bite through my delicious colored/flavored filling.

Nor would I want to think about my pie doing so as I scarf it down LOL.. what a scary thought... :no

NO WAY, I wouldn't want to feel someone bite through my delicious colored/flavored filling.

Nor would I want to think about my pie doing so as I scarf it down LOL.. what a scary thought... :no

Don't you think there would be more of a thrill knowing that which you consume is feeling pain...?

Guest Megalicious

Don't you think there would be more of a thrill knowing that which you consume is feeling pain...?

That depends on what I am consuming Phee. In the pie case, I would have to go with no. :)

Edited by Megalicious

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic