what are you doing right now?

paradox

Thinking about whether or not scientists should work on the problem of making hostess apple pies sentient or not....

What if they succeed and then crossbreed them with Twinkies? That's the kind of evolutionary prodding that will get us in real trouble: not only will they hate us with good reason, they, unlike us, will survive nuclear holocaust! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Could they do that with the lemon pies? I kind of like the lemon pies.

PANICKING!

I just unpacked form Exotica, and a CD full photos of me (including nudes), is missing.

I had them in a pouch in my bag and don't remember ever taking it out.

It could be worse, right?

I'm with prick on this one lol sorry but seriously thats no good i hope you find it

I'm with prick on this one lol sorry but seriously thats no good i hope you find it

*breathes sigh of relief*

I just spoke to the hotel. They found them.

I would not want that just floating around. Next time, I will just ask them to mail me one, and not give me one, as I do NOT want to loose it.

Edited by Ice Queen

holy crap! that is unedited nude bondage stuff. I would not want that just floating around. Next time, I will just ask them to mail me one, and not give me one, as I do NOT want to loose it.

by the way, Some of the shots were done for possible submission into The Dirty Show, so, who knows, maybe you guys will get a chance to see some. :wink

Yum

holy crap! that is unedited nude bondage stuff. I would not want that just floating around. Next time, I will just ask them to mail me one, and not give me one, as I do NOT want to loose it.

by the way, Some of the shots were done for possible submission into The Dirty Show, so, who knows, maybe you guys will get a chance to see some. :wink

*whimpers softly in anticipation*

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic