what are you doing right now?

paradox

well raven and pRick told me how to find my spirt guide and all i have to do is go 48hrs with out sleep and food and live off water and its been 12 hours so far and its not to bad so far i feel like i need a nap and a lil hungry but i just been pounding water down trying to keep my belly full....so ive just been trying to keep myself entertained so i dont fall asleep or think about food

Guest Megalicious

PM chatting with one of the few people I can trust. Drinking coffee trying to get some energy to study. Thinking about some serious choices I have to make, and soon.

Guest Megalicious

Staring in awe at the huge chunk that just fell off the tree and smashed stuff and things and made a huge hole in our yard and left nasty debris everywhere -- right in front of my eyes.

Thinking about Mel and her issue with trees LOL ...

Thinking about Mel and her issue with trees LOL ...

its true.

mel has had no luck with trees

This is the SAME tree .... same one that fell on my car (and caused $12k worth of damage and 6 months to fix -- and the insurance company FIXED IT!), same one that knocked out the power lines to the neghbourhood and ripped all stuff off the side of our house, same one I had to fight with DTE to come trim so it wouldn't drop anymore on the lines again, same one that crushed the neighbours fence, same one that is keeping us from using our driveway, same one that is now a dropping GINORMOUS pieces across our yard (which is saying how large it is because our yard is HUGE).

Someone come cut down this friggin' tree.

... anyone????

please.

Edited by Rayne

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic