what are you doing right now?

paradox

wondering if I can make it 2 months without a refrigerator/freezer

thinking things that make things cold, don't like me; it must be the competition. :wink

My 5' chest freezer stopped freezing a few weeks ago. Now, the fridge/freezer in my house stopped keeping things cold. WTF? weird timing. Time to move my perishables to the unheated mudroom, get out my big cooler, and buy some ice.

wondering if I can make it 2 months without a refrigerator/freezer

thinking things that make things cold, don't like me; it must be the competition. :wink

My 5' chest freezer stopped freezing a few weeks ago. Now, the fridge/freezer in my house stopped keeping things cold. WTF? weird timing. Time to move my perishables to the unheated mudroom, get out my big cooler, and buy some ice.

Ours died and it was a month before our new one was delivered. It sucked, but we lived. We used my parents plug in cooler

Older version of this: http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/...categoryid=8570

with a household plug inverter for a fridge (which it wouldn't keep anything with milk in it cold enough) and didn't have a freezer.

Edited by Rayne

Perusing the site, looking at the posts that are the most sarcastic and having intimate conversations in my own head making even more sarcastic comments.

The usual.

Seriously, trying to get a feel for the people here... having a huge case of Newb syndrome.... SYNdrome... *big fucking grin*

Trying to get myself sleepy enough to pass out from exhaustion. I'm having a particularly rough bout with insomnia this week. :wallbash:

Thinking of fifty ways to avenge myself against a fat, arrogant skunk- who's claimed my crawlspace for his own territory. Ways which won't attract anyone's attention. I wouldn't be so mental over him-- if he didn't make all sorts of racket under there (like he's going to come up through my ducts!), and appear suddenly at inopportune moments (such as when I'm coming up the steps with four paper pokes full of groceries, and peeking through them with one eye to find the keyhole). Not to mention, he tears up my rubbish when I put it out on Wednesday evenings.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic