what are you doing right now?

paradox

well fucking thanksgiing sucked i mean yea i got food so IAM thankful for that but it was a god damn chicken a few biscuts and sum macaroni salad *SIGH* and aside from the fact that the other side of the family isnt celebrating any holidays till my petafile step dad gets his bitch ass out of prision there really wasnt anyone to celebrate with i mean there was my brothers but they dont like thanksgiving anyway and slept threw dinner and grandma stayed in bed sick and mom cooked the dinner and left so i ate alone and now iam back up stairs alone god damn the holidays suck....

i've been home alone all day, and now (although i know there isn't a chance in hell) i'm gonna drive around & see if anything's open, so i can say i had a thanksgiving dinner, even if it's chinese food. then i'm coming back home to either read or watch a movie i've seen several times...

aren't you all jealous!?!? :rolleyes:

Freaking OUT!!!

My car battery went dead again, so now I can't get to the store to pick up milk, and a few other things!!

I haven't heard from the one person who was going to come and eat this evening, either. I have no phone, no cigarettes, and I'm out of my "meds," too. I am also having my moon time. This is NOT good. I'm about to have a major conniption fit.

Freaking OUT!!!

My car battery went dead again, so now I can't get to the store to pick up milk, and a few other things!!

I haven't heard from the one person who was going to come and eat this evening, either. I have no phone, no cigarettes, and I'm out of my "meds," too. I am also having my moon time. This is NOT good. I'm about to have a major conniption fit.

AWE jynxxy HUGS

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic