what are you doing right now?

paradox

*squee!* :animier:

Right now, I'm listening to holiday music, and drinking a few Hoegaardens. :)

mmmmm Hoegaardens best wheat beer i ever had...as far as ski pants i have snow pants i dunno if its the same thing if so i can check to see if i still even have em

as far as hat iam doing iam making cookies and watchin frosty the snow man cuz my lil cosuin is already n the xmas movie mood

Edited by TheGimp

Guest Megalicious

Taking a break from writing my psychoanalysis of "Watchmen". There is so much material in it, its hard to know when to stop LOL.

I'm feeling really great =) I found a beautiful ring on the sidewalk today. I looked up the brand online, and was able to find a vendor in the area. I wrote him an email, asking if he could look up sales of this ring in the area and if any one had conacted him about losing it (its a super expensive ring). He wrote back and tomorrow the owner is coming to pick it up. :happy:

The vendor and the owner both wrote really nice emails to me. It just made me feel good, and I thought I would share.

Taking a break from writing my psychoanalysis of "Watchmen". There is so much material in it, its hard to know when to stop LOL.

I'm feeling really great =) I found a beautiful ring on the sidewalk today. I looked up the brand online, and was able to find a vendor in the area. I wrote him an email, asking if he could look up sales of this ring in the area and if any one had conacted him about losing it (its a super expensive ring). He wrote back and tomorrow the owner is coming to pick it up. :happy:

The vendor and the owner both wrote really nice emails to me. It just made me feel good, and I thought I would share.

YAY good for you darlin :happydance hope some good karma comes your way nice to see there are great people out there

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic