what are you doing right now?

paradox

Pimpin' tickets for the adult entertainment event I'm performing at on the 12th. It's gentlemen (and extremely adventurous ladies) only, and $25 to get in. This is a very exclusive event, and tickets are almost sold out!! PM me for details. :biggrin:

I'm also doing my booking of appearances for the rest of the month. I sure wish I had an agent-- this part of my job can be hairy, at times!

if I had the skills and the know-how, I'd be your agent, Jynxxy...

right now, i am sitting here, adding bands to my myspace, listening to the cat snore, trying to wipe the sleepy from my eyes, waiting on someone from FreeCycle to come and pick up the little fountain thingy.... yeah... I'm super multi-tasking... :)

LAUGHING! So hard! rofl

Ace just admitted that she thought I was Vector last night (her boyfriend). She said "I didn't hug you did I?" and I don't remember because I was sleeping. So she said "I think I did...and I think I rubbed your hair".

I got violated in my sleepz!

:rofl:

LAUGHING! So hard! rofl

Ace just admitted that she thought I was Vector last night (her boyfriend). She said "I didn't hug you did I?" and I don't remember because I was sleeping. So she said "I think I did...and I think I rubbed your hair".

I got violated in my sleepz!

:rofl:

It could have been worse. Or better.. depending. :whistle:

Trying to figure out how to dial Swansea, S. Wales from my cell phone..

Who can direct me through the process of placing an international phone call? This has me stymied!

We had to call our cell phone company (Verizon at the time) and authorize international calls, then get the directions from them to place a call to Head Wreck, when he was here in the states.

Suspecting my oldest daughter is lying to me -- yet again -- when she says she has no homework. She's in a highly academic based school that demands about 45 minutes of homework a day from their 4th graders ... and she missed school yesterday due to sickness.

Suspecting my oldest daughter is lying to me -- yet again -- when she says she has no homework. She's in a highly academic based school that demands about 45 minutes of homework a day from their 4th graders ... and she missed school yesterday due to sickness.

In agreement

Waiting on an e-mail that will probably never come.

Paying some bills that have been sitting here on my desk getting lost ... and helping the kids with their homework, waiting on the real mail, while dinner finishes and my laundry gets done.

Guest Megalicious

PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!

For fucks sake. I wrote this paper, I spent like 7 hours just sitting here, typing, I have 32 pages of madness. Its to fucking long, I have to condense it. I just don't know where to even begin. This paper is kicking my ass.... I HATE PSYCH!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic