what are you doing right now?

paradox

PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!

For fucks sake. I wrote this paper, I spent like 7 hours just sitting here, typing, I have 32 pages of madness. Its to fucking long, I have to condense it. I just don't know where to even begin. This paper is kicking my ass.... I HATE PSYCH!

Hate Psych?

How does that make you feel?

Suspecting my oldest daughter is lying to me -- yet again -- when she says she has no homework. She's in a highly academic based school that demands about 45 minutes of homework a day from their 4th graders ... and she missed school yesterday due to sickness.

Oh, boy is THIS familiar....

Watching Xanadu...new movies just came in today.

With Michael Beck and Olivia Newton John??

Short Bus Dog

I've swatted him away like 12 times already ... and told him No. I pulled the "sssshhhhttttt" and point thing.

Yeah, he is truely a short bus dog.

Me, I'm putting the short bus dog in his cage and heading out to Belle Tire to get my Toyo's rotated, resealed and re-nitrogenized.

I've swatted him away like 12 times already ... and told him No. I pulled the "sssshhhhttttt" and point thing.

Yeah, he is truely a short bus dog.

Me, I'm putting the short bus dog in his cage and heading out to Belle Tire to get my Toyo's rotated, resealed and re-nitrogenized.

Yay Toyo!

This is Radar:

Ronin.jpg

Radar will be a year old in a few days -- and he's differently abled.

Total polar opposite of our other Chihuahua, Zoomy.

If Zoomy and Radar were Pinky and the Brain, Zoomy would be the Brain

.... and Radar would be Pinky.

A Pinky who just puked all over my foot.

GROSS short bus dog!!!!

Sitting in the computer lab. Waiting for the dumbest English teacher at this school to come back and pass around the sign-in sheet so I can leave and go sit in the lobby and die of boredom.

I hate Monday and Wednesday classes. :rant:

And my stomach randomly started hurting...anxiety? Hmmm.

Edited by Eevee

...could be...I get often that when I am overly anxious.

Is it as if you have butterflies in your stomach...but they are eating it...instead of just flying around as usual?

Yeah...it happens about once a month...sometimes more.

It didn't happen last month...but that could've been because there was less stress. Now Christmas is coming up so I have to buy gifts and figure out my work schedule and worry about boys and my mom and all of that jazz.

I'm getting my dad to come pick me up... :X

Yeah...it happens about once a month...sometimes more.

It didn't happen last month...but that could've been because there was less stress. Now Christmas is coming up so I have to buy gifts and figure out my work schedule and worry about boys and my mom and all of that jazz.

I'm getting my dad to come pick me up...

:X

You should do some research into Hatha & Raja Yoga...it helps.

Sitting here kinda perturbed that they had to reseal THREE of my tires. One, I expected, but THREE??? I just got these in March or May.

Debating on what to do next.

I went to school and bought some stuff I needed and got the oldest boy new shoes that he needed from Target.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic