what are you doing right now?

paradox

I fucked off once. It was great.

Jynxxxy... The girls and I devoured most of your banana bread today. NOM!!!!

I was going to ask if you'd eaten it, yet. There's a strong joy/luck spell on all my holiday goodies (special red Jakarta cinnamon to bind). :) Prepare for good things to happen.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

I was going to ask if you'd eaten it, yet. There's a strong joy/luck spell on all my holiday goodies (special red Jakarta cinnamon to bind). :) Prepare for good things to happen.

Will they happen to just me or all of us? All they did was bicker all day. Not to much in the positive column there. :rofl:

Just got in from letting the dogs out. Thankfully the Chihuahua's hate the cold so they get done quick and want back in.

I'm waiting here for Phee to wake up so I can remind him he has a giant cast on his ankle and he HAS to use his crutches when he forgets and tries to stand up on it.

Just got in from letting the dogs out. Thankfully the Chihuahua's hate the cold so they get done quick and want back in.

I'm waiting here for Phee to wake up so I can remind him he has a giant cast on his ankle and he HAS to use his crutches when he forgets and tries to stand up on it.

Poor Phee....

I am at work.

Researching a family legend that my Canadian Cree maternal great-great-great-great grandmother actually wrote the song, "Red River Valley."

I've found some startling evidence that this claim may possibly be true! How amazing the internet is..!

Must research further.

I may actually be able to lay to rest the mystery of the origin of this song, with my family history! :biggrin:

Edited by jynxxxedangel

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic