what are you doing right now?

paradox

Currently banging my head on the wall!!! This is an OMG are you Kidd'n me moment!! I couldn't have messed this up any worst if I had planned it.

In all my preparation for this weekend, I overlooked one thing...as this is the first week I haven't badgered someone into coming with me to City Club, since I actually started dancing there, I neglected to acquire one accessory...something to keep my stuff in while I'm on the dance floor and wouldn't you know it...my outfit has no pockets... :wallbash:

I was just this shy of strapping my knife belt to my leg, but thought of how well that would go over at the door. Not to mention, with the way I dance, all the contents would have probably shot out at mock 10 and put somebody's eye out...

Without a chaperon, I only had about 2 hours I could be there tonight, but didn't notice my oversight until I was about to walk out the door. By the time I went to change, I wouldn't have made it to the club until about 11pm giving me just enough time to pay to get in, dance for about 15 minutes and head for the door.

Well, on the bright side, a guest has already agreed to go with me next week and at least I already know what I'll be wearing... :rofl:

Planner Schedule for Monday. I'm going to be so busy. Looks like tomorrow will start somewhere around 6am and end sometime after 8pm...not sure if I'm looking forward to my first full workday of the season.

Posting to DGN via mobile device due to a firewall glitch wrecking havoc on my machine.

Currently fixing the problem, but it is still annoying that it had to happen in the first place.

I have no true social ties, so hanging out on DGN is a real mental lifesaver.

It's upsetting to know that mainstream media can get you even when you don't want it ...:confused:

I am sitting here in pain, curled up in a ball, whining because I am in excruxiating pain.. I take Motrin 800 and it does dick for me, I took like 10 tylenol 3 yesterday just to manage the pain..now I have nothing left:( I wish Eve would have been submissive if she was, woman would not have to deal with this crap!!! Thanks Eve. Now I have an urge to watch Supernaturals.

Currently trying to motivate myself (and stay motivated) to get some housework and laundry done since the rain washed out my thoughts of mower repair...got to build a garage this year...need outdoor space to work in...

losing my mind: the most recent ex (whom claims she still loves me, and whom I still love) just posted a pic on FB of some toes she painted...that were hairy...and in the background you could see the "trail of shame" (a long trail of BOTH genders clothes)....normally I'd be ok and I'd buck up like a tough guy...but couple that with finals, work, 2 12 page papers that are due....and I'm about to lose it! :(

losing my mind: the most recent ex (whom claims she still loves me, and whom I still love) just posted a pic on FB of some toes she painted...that were hairy...and in the background you could see the "trail of shame" (a long trail of BOTH genders clothes)....normally I'd be ok and I'd buck up like a tough guy...but couple that with finals, work, 2 12 page papers that are due....and I'm about to lose it! :(

City Club :welcome: City Club...you can't lose it before you come dance with me... :biggrin:

...after that all bets are off... :evil:

I am sitting here in pain, curled up in a ball, whining because I am in excruxiating pain.. I take Motrin 800 and it does dick for me, I took like 10 tylenol 3 yesterday just to manage the pain..now I have nothing left:( I wish Eve would have been submissive if she was, woman would not have to deal with this crap!!! Thanks Eve. Now I have an urge to watch Supernaturals.

this minus the painkillers.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic