what are you doing right now?

paradox

Out of desperation I had no choice but to come back to this bastards out of a threat that I'd lose my daughter to the state...for 24 hours it was fine than he starts talking to me and asked me what's wrong and I said nothing I am greatful you let me back here. .I am kissing his ass ay this point anything to keep peace in myself and to keep my daughter sane and from not crying and her hurting but he has meshshaking, my head perma hurting and he had the nerve to say he did all the shit he did to me two weeks ago to prove a point so I would be greatful? That is actually an abuse strategy. I cannot lose control. . I cannot lose control. .do what he wants it'll be ok.

Out of desperation I had no choice but to come back to this bastards out of a threat that I'd lose my daughter to the state...for 24 hours it was fine than he starts talking to me and asked me what's wrong and I said nothing I am greatful you let me back here. .I am kissing his ass ay this point anything to keep peace in myself and to keep my daughter sane and from not crying and her hurting but he has meshshaking, my head perma hurting and he had the nerve to say he did all the shit he did to me two weeks ago to prove a point so I would be greatful? That is actually an abuse strategy. I cannot lose control. . I cannot lose control. .do what he wants it'll be ok.

...no way...

*picks bottom jaw up off floor*

Pittsburgh has alot of social work jobs. Hopefully someone calls. Wonder what it would be like there? Oh well, better ho find me some non slip shoes and an apron because tonight back to waiting tables. .

At least this Big Boy has Monday night classic car shows though, so that'll be a fun night.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic