what are you doing right now?

paradox

OK...got the Monchhichis out to school, hot tea to Okaasan, pep talk to teacher, and breakfast to Ward. Headed down for security check and CVS run with possible bank deposit.

Been helping friend move and unpack and ouch cause he moved to an upstairs apartment, now I'm wondering why single guys have expired food or don't understand what requires refridgeration...um ya know, mayo. .gotta keep it cold if it's been opened. I am so snitching to his mom about it, too. .j/k. I'm suprised he hasn't had food poisoning. Think i'll start a business helping single dudes do basic domestic things. .. (says the gypsy woman, ironically)

Edited by kat

Catching up on episodes of Supernatural and trying to explain to my friend here why being cremated would suck and howyour tendons tense up in that oven, your body than springs into a sitting position and you don't just burn to dust you still have to be ground into pieces and your skull cracked open like a walnut before as it remains in tact through the heated cremation process. ..seriously why are these the conversations I get pulled into like regularly.

Finally back in from a 6:30am chauffeuring run to the DMC including an extremely brief trip to Meijer, finished off with security check-ins. And now it's time for lunch...yummmmm

Taking a break from installing drywall to do form look ups...

...it's amazing how easy I must make construction work look since people feel they can just start up a conversation about other stuff they need handled while I'm securing sheets... :confused:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic