So who do you have the hots for??

What's our kidnapping plan?

You create the distraction, I run off with her.

Great plan, except for the assignments.

Good plan indeed. However, I think it will take the two of you for the distraction, and I run with her. I have run in combat boots with at least that much on my back.

Good plan indeed. However, I think it will take the two of you for the distraction, and I run with her. I have run in combat boots with at least that much on my back.

How about I just ask her back to my place and you all get left in the dust? I think she'd be up for it.... or down.... :whistle:

How about I just ask her back to my place and you all get left in the dust? I think she'd be up for it.... or down.... :whistle:

*Dislike* :p

I concur.

Besides, it has been a while since I had female company over. It would be nice to spoil someone available every so often.

I dont particularly have a thing for drag queens and cross dressers but I have to say Jeffree Star is the hottest and most beautiful one. I love that while he does all the makeup, and clothes he still keeps his gender and doesnt have fake breasts or implants and not trying to have his weenie chopped off. He enjoys his masculinity enough to keep it but goes all out and just does what he loves. I am not even bi (and i have nothing against those who are gay or bi) but thats damn sexy and I would love getting freaky with him.

medium_Jeffree_Star.jpg

jethro.jpg

Edited by the_fairy_gothmother

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...