So who do you have the hots for??

I have the hots for someone but they don't know what they want I have tried getting them back only to be denied several times my hope is fading I do everything for her and I mean basically anything she wants I'm an idiot. Just made two more purchases for her now I don't have very much money anymore. Ugh I wish she was in my arms again so i can finally sleep a good night for once

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This

This? This wha? This is what Tyger would like to happen? Yes. This is what you'd like to see? Probably more of a yes. More like a hellz yes. This is what should be video taped and distributed to every good little boy and girl at christmas?....... Maybe not so much....

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just about all the girls from Sucker Punch

Baby-Doll-sucker-punch-16726467-1272-492.jpg

sucker-punch-movie-trailer.jpg

suckerpunch-7.jpg

sucker-punch-movie.jpg

I think it's really ironic that to this DAY...there are no badass women in movies, only women who are girly froo froos that they try to pull as "badass" by putting them in war-type situations. I'm not excited for this movie, don't plan on seeing it but have a feeling that over time I'll be made to sit through it, but needless to say all of my male friends are :laugh:.

Of course...when my books are published all that will be changed. Granted, I'm probably going to be the only one to read it because there won't be enough glittery froo-froo dresses for the female populous and not enough tits, too much dick, for the guys, but I'll be happy with it at least :rofl:.

I think it's really ironic that to this DAY...there are no badass women in movies, only women who are girly froo froos that they try to pull as "badass" by putting them in war-type situations. I'm not excited for this movie, don't plan on seeing it but have a feeling that over time I'll be made to sit through it, but needless to say all of my male friends are :laugh:.

Of course...when my books are published all that will be changed. Granted, I'm probably going to be the only one to read it because there won't be enough glittery froo-froo dresses for the female populous and not enough tits, too much dick, for the guys, but I'll be happy with it at least :rofl:.

Edited by Chernobyl

No celebrity crushes at the moment with exception to Ogre. The dudes from Psyclon Nine are super slutty skintastic and so fresh looking, but their music sucks. The only reason I used to listen to CombiChrist was because Andy LaPlegua was DELICIOUS like a fruit tort...but then the last time I saw them live he was so hit with age I had to down 8-9 beers to make him attractive again

*le sigh*

There IS one person on DGN who is extremely attractive to me. The innocent shall remain nameless :laugh:

No celebrity crushes at the moment with exception to Ogre. The dudes from Psyclon Nine are super slutty skintastic and so fresh looking, but their music sucks. The only reason I used to listen to CombiChrist was because Andy LaPlegua was DELICIOUS like a fruit tort...but then the last time I saw them live he was so hit with age I had to down 8-9 beers to make him attractive again

*le sigh*

There IS one person on DGN who is extremely attractive to me. The innocent shall remain nameless :laugh:

Edited by Chernobyl

Just about all the girls from Sucker Punch

Dibs on Emily Browning!

I think it's really ironic that to this DAY...there are no badass women in movies

What about Ripley from the Alien movies? She was pretty bad ass. And I'm sure there are more if I thought about it. Mayhaps another thread?

Edited by Spook

Dibs on Emily Browning!

What about Ripley from the Alien movies? She was pretty bad ass. And I'm sure there are more if I thought about it. Mayhaps another thread?

Fair enough about Ripley.

Fair enough about Ripley.

Yea no one is going to read those books, hate to be a downer.

Emily Browning looks so gorgeous in that it's ridiculous. I would've never called it on her turning blonde and looking good with it. those DAMN lips.

Honestly male celebs SUCK at the moment, there are none TOO attractive to me.

My usual Tom Felton maybe?

I'm the straightest person I know, yet I find girls way better looking than guys XD. oooooooooooh well