So who do you have the hots for??

Maybe 1 day someone will think good thoughts of me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude I like you, but honestly - you gotta snap out of this "please like me" mode.

You need to carry yourself with more confidence and beleive in the qualities you DO have and be intentional with the qualities your seeking. Women like a confidant man - not a cocky dickhead (actually, some do) - but a generally confidant man.

So if you want some of these here Betties, stop selling yourself like a cuddly puppy. Be tha man Draco.

Here we post the completely unattainable celebraty type stuff...  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why can't we post completely unattainable DGNers?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah. And who's to say celebrities are unattainable? With a little chloroform, Aimee Sweet could be mine.

This isn't the crush thread.  Go post there...

Here we post the completely unattainable celebraty type stuff...  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, you're just jealous because Crunchy_Pickle has my attention and you dont. ~_^

Steven, why are you always so right?? It's scary at times...LOL I'm trying to be a cuddly teddy bear but can't seem to get out of the poor puppy mode. Think I need to make some changes both physically on myself, clothing and definitely mentally. I have found 2 people now who help me see things straight, thank you Steven and to my nameless friend who also helps.

Dude I like you, but honestly - you gotta snap out of this "please like me" mode.

You need to carry yourself with more confidence and beleive in the qualities you DO have and be intentional with the qualities your seeking.  Women like a confidant man - not a cocky dickhead (actually, some do) - but a generally confidant man.

So if you want some of these here Betties, stop selling yourself like a cuddly puppy.  Be tha man Draco.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha!!  You give it to me when I ask...  what more do I need?

FarrIL and CP sitting in a tree...

K. I. S. S. I. N. G.

First comes love...

Then comes marriage

Etc, Etc, Etc...

:tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHA!! Cute one, Marc. Real cute. =P

I don't want to..........others don't want me too.......... :whistling

Besides, the only pics I have exist in my mind. :grin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay....I will say the first letters of their screen names are only 3 letters away from each other. :grin

....but that is all.

Spook wants me :wink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I want you. I want you out of my way so I can see that hot redhead behind you. I also want you to refill my beer too please.

Honestly though, I do want you to come to CC on Saturday so we can chat again. If you do come, then my probably will turn into a definitely. A most definitely if you bring girls from work.