What SHOULD you be doing right now?

Fierce Critter

27 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Either sleeping since I've been up since 6 this morning (though I can go a good 14 hours), or writing ... something. Either original work or fan fiction. I don't feel like dealing with why the printer's wifi won't work now and connect it to said (new) wifi and laptop.

*shakes fist at printer* 

2 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

*shakes fist at printer* 

Yeah. We got a new wifi modem, and renamed the wifi. So I gotta mess with that with the couple running around things I need to do for work (get a voided check for direct deposit) and drop something off at the UPS store.

• 2 weeks later...

Start on reorganizing the garage.

Though I don't know how good it'd be since the father's in rehab (for mobility) and there's like no chance of him ever coming home since he'll be going to hospice. The docs and nurses at the hospital and other like people I'm sure at the rehab are in the mind that since there's no one really at home to help him (between my schedule and the mini me's schedule, it's not possible between us). 

It'll be done tomorrow with a mow of the backyard.

On 5/18/2019 at 6:38 PM, NocteSpiritus said:

Start on reorganizing the garage.

Though I don't know how good it'd be since the father's in rehab (for mobility) and there's like no chance of him ever coming home since he'll be going to hospice. The docs and nurses at the hospital and other like people I'm sure at the rehab are in the mind that since there's no one really at home to help him (between my schedule and the mini me's schedule, it's not possible between us). 

It'll be done tomorrow with a mow of the backyard.

~~~~~

large.56e5c3ba86f9a_Huggingkittens031316.jpg

Something. IDK what. It took me longer to do the garage (which shoulda been done start to finish yesterday if not for the father), because of what happened yesterday. But it's done, organized, and YOU CAN WALK INTO IT (once you open the door).

So, maybe a vlog or two to make up for the past couple weeks? Between work and dealing with the father, I barely had time to do my writings (fan fiction and original).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Either cleaning/packing some of my room so I can paint it, cleaning some more of the communal areas (so the house can be ready for guests), or the backyard (for the same reasons).

Chop Chop slacker!!   

Also I'm up for max & ermas if you are at some point.  I'll just get a coke like I always do.   Need me some Jesse time. 

3 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Chop Chop slacker!!   

Also I'm up for max & ermas if you are at some point.  I'll just get a coke like I always do.   Need me some Jesse time. 

Only Max and Erma's that I know of now is in the MacNamara terminal, and I know you won't be able to get past security.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...