[03/25, Fri] We Will be at CC friday night......

Lilith

the count down begins.......

half the pepps who were supposed to go with us had to cancel for some reason or another so we are down to a group of three to head out from my place......

us three troopers will be there, check out my gallery pics so you can recoginize us a bit better and say hello if you are there...... if i regonize any of you i will say hi..... see ya tonight :grin:

Lilith

Guest MsMaldoror

I was there for a bit--until about 1:45 AM. Though I had to leave earlier than usual, I still had a great time. I saw some pals I hadn't seen in a while. I plan on going tonight as well.

well let me tell ya something good about CC when you pay $5. for a shot You get one hell of a SHOT.......... :blink: OMG WAS I DRUNK :blink:

well i did not see any one, although squee ran in to a girl she knew, music seemed a bit off, i danced to it though, the eye candy was scrumpcious :devil: all in all i had a good time. :woot:

i wish i had tonight off work tooo :unhappy:

lilith

Guest MsMaldoror

Yes, that one bartender will charge you a dollar extra for drinks, but they are well worth it :-). I had a $5.00 rum and Coke last night that was basically ALL rum w/ a touch of Coke on top.

Archived