Name That Pooch!

Steven

My vote is Louie.

LOL, but what do I know? I've had lots of dogs ... a rottweiler named Eclipse (because he had no brown like a normal rott - he was all black) , a husky/sheppard named Bandit (because he had black on his face like a mask), a pug named Mack (because my ex was a truck driver who drove a Mack truck and it looked like the pug had a run in in the face with a Mack truck) and a pitbull/coyote named Laredo (because we rescued him from Laredo, Texas) ...

And now I have a beagle/sheltie/border collie named Roscoe (yes, after the sheriff in Dukes of Hazzard - okay, I didn't name him ... but it fits!) and a chihuahua named Nezumi - or Zoomy for short - (Nezumi means Rat or Mouse in Japanese. His middle name is Taiki which means Great .... and I drive a Mazda ... so Zoom - zoom ... it just fits).

Puppy's got a new name....

Oliver.

Between you spooky kids and the Power Source website there must have been like, 80 or so suggestions, and they were all very much appreciated.....Louie and Bender were in the lead but something funny about his expression kept popping up and he's such a happy pooch and very affectionate....."Oliver" actually means affectionate.

thanks everybody!!!

Puppy's got a new name....

Oliver.

Between you spooky kids and the Power Source website there must have been like, 80 or so suggestions, and they were all very much appreciated.....Louie and Bender were in the lead but something funny about his expression kept popping up and he's such a happy pooch and very affectionate....."Oliver" actually means affectionate.

thanks everybody!!!

Well done -- Oliver's a good name.

The only Oliver I know is a huge red horse at the barn where I ride...he's not affectionate exactly, but that's kinda why I love him.

Name him: Mr. Uncle Otis Amadeus Obadiah

No wait, when I'm like 30 I plan on getting a girl bassett hound and that's what I'm naming her, so you can't take that one 'cause it's the best dog name ever. Here's some other suggestions that may make your dog seem more testosterone laden than he really is:

Face Eater

Nut Gobbler (you never know if the dog will be manly and vicious or a little fem. This name works both ways.)

Babychomper

Sally

or Towelie, just because, you know, why wouldn't you name your dog Towelie?

Kay, I'm fresh out. My head isn't working too good today.

Archived