Obscure Old Goth Acts On Cd Finally!

DJDeadbeat

Who else is excited, or didn't know that Anagram records is putting out a Blood & Roses CD soon! It comes out on August. Also, UK Decay's side project, Furyo, is also was released recently on disk finally collecting all of their material.

13th Chime has a CD coming out soon on Sacred Bones Records.

The Dancing Did also finally have a CD released on Cherry Red.

It seems like 2007 is a good year for good music!

Who else is excited, or didn't know that Anagram records is putting out a Blood & Roses CD soon! It comes out on August. Also, UK Decay's side project, Furyo, is also was released recently on disk finally collecting all of their material.

13th Chime has a CD coming out soon on Sacred Bones Records.

The Dancing Did also finally have a CD released on Cherry Red.

It seems like 2007 is a good year for good music!

Think we're getting blank stares, Justin!LOL But, yeah, Anagram's been good for punk, post-punk, and psychobilly re-issues and collections.

Think we're getting blank stares, Justin!LOL But, yeah, Anagram's been good for punk, post-punk, and psychobilly re-issues and collections.

I agree Joey. haha. I kept going back here thinking "oh come on, THIS IS GREAT NEWS!" But I love Anagram/Cherry Red, its my favourite label. The unfortunate thing is you can't snag their music anywhere in Michigan. I rely on Interpunk.com to get most of their stuff....

Unfortunately Interpunk doesn't have Ausgang's CD, which I direly need!

I agree Joey. haha. I kept going back here thinking "oh come on, THIS IS GREAT NEWS!" But I love Anagram/Cherry Red, its my favourite label. The unfortunate thing is you can't snag their music anywhere in Michigan. I rely on Interpunk.com to get most of their stuff....

Unfortunately Interpunk doesn't have Ausgang's CD, which I direly need!

Now is the 13th Chime cd gonna be a collection of all their releases(like that Fire ep)?

Now is the 13th Chime cd gonna be a collection of all their releases(like that Fire ep)?

I think its going to be a collection of ALL of their releases together. I remember talking to the label's owner one day. Its just a small label. The Hunt is also on it - that Southern Death Cult-ish band.

Archived