4/16 at City Club

I'm going to be in town for the weekend checking everything out, and plan to come out to City Club after the OverKill show at Harpo's. Yeah...we plan on packing quite a bit into the weekend...LOL

So who from here will be there? And have I pissed off enough people with my thread on religion that noone wants to meet me now? LOL

I suppose this is the official "Roll Call" for that Saturday.

Theres a DGN Night thread posted in this forum for CC saturday night every week pinned at the top of this forum (every week for going on something like 5 years now) with directions, info blah blah.... The "next week" usually doesnt get rolling until the last week is past though , is the only reason there isnt one yet for this date. :happy:

In anticipation of there being two (or more) threads about the exact same night i made next weeks saturday thread early, (but just wont pin it up till after this saturday).

Just causes less confusion and stops people from having to make duplicate posts.

I tried to move your post into the "regular" DGN Night post but due to a glitch with the way post-ordering works its not working properly.

Hope to see you at the club sir. =)

Please use this thread:

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=1840

Archived