Dgn Bowling

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure there are lots of bad bowlers here.

I saw an ad for a "Bad Bowlers League (avg under 175)"

WTF??

A bad bowler is someone who jumps up and down when they finally got all 10 pins down like it's their b-day.

Bean avgs a mean 75.

On a given night I'm likely to bowl either a 125 or a 67.

I have no idea what I'm doing when I bowl.

SO, I'm down!

I bowled in one of those leagues at the Super Bowl in Canton for a couple of seasons. I ended up with a 200 average, so I probably should have been kicked off. Average is lower at this place in Plymouth now. But yeah, I think the average should be lower for a "bad bowler"

The 16th is still good for me. I got worried there for a bit. My daughter just got her drama rehearsal schedule and some of the dates fall on the weekends she would normally be at her dads, so she would end up just staying home with me. But not that weekend, she will still be going to her dads at this point.

:rofl: I love it!

... anything new?

The hamsters are still turning the wheels while the hobbits are pushing down the cranks at the same time the lemurs are pulling the levers. When the vast bowling machine apparatus spits something out...I'm sure you will know..........on the 15th. Do not anger the bowling gods.

The hamsters are still turning the wheels while the hobbits are pushing down the cranks at the same time the lemurs are pulling the levers. When the vast bowling machine apparatus spits something out...I'm sure you will know..........on the 15th. Do not anger the bowling gods.

Chernobyl at her witty best!!

or a DGN drunkin Wii bowling party!

!!!! GENIUS!

Upstairs we'll have the Wii bowling alley and in the basement we'll have an arcade just like at bowling alleys, with all our favorites such as Drunken Guitar Hero, Drunken Dance Dance Rev, and my personal favorite "Damn, this is some INTENSE drunken Pong". It'll be the best bowling night ever!!!

!!!! GENIUS!

Upstairs we'll have the Wii bowling alley and in the basement we'll have an arcade just like at bowling alleys, with all our favorites such as Drunken Guitar Hero, Drunken Dance Dance Rev, and my personal favorite "Damn, this is some INTENSE drunken Pong". It'll be the best bowling night ever!!!

Then you too can enjoy what a DGN Aftermath really looks like when you hold a DGN party at your house!!!!

*love you all, and you know it!*

I just called Madison Park Bowl and Grill which is on 25023 John R. rd. in Madison Heights. That's right near where 75 and 696 come together.

Open bowling starts at 11AM and goes all day

they're prices are:

$14.00 an hour per lane, 6 people maximum each lane.

$2.50 for shoes

-or-

there is a special for 3 games and shoes and a pop for $9.00 per person.

they would like advance notice if more than 6 people.

I'll call some of the other places near by, but this one seems pretty centralized.

Thoughts?

I just called Madison Park Bowl and Grill which is on 25023 John R. rd. in Madison Heights. That's right near where 75 and 696 come together.

they're prices are:

$2.50 for shoes

-or-

I'll call some of the other places near by, but this one seems pretty centralized.

Thoughts?

Sounds hot...can we reserve ahead of time or no? It would suck to have all these people show up and not have enough lanes open.

they're prices are:

$2.50 for shoes

-or-

Thoughts?

14 bucks for 6 per lane is a good idea. That way, if you want to save up for beer and City Club, you don't have to feel guilty for some bowling.

Downside, 6 people perlane is alot of people. You'd get like maybe one game per hour.....

Fairlanes bowl 29600 Stephenson HWY Madison Heights.

Just north of 12 mile west of I75.

Open bowling starts after 9 pm.

Group rate of $9.00 per person which includes 3 games and shoes. Must call in with at least 24 hours in advance to get the group rate.

That sounds hotter actually. Because then it's a flat rate per person, no guessing involved. Also three games, guaranteed, plus shoes.

That sounds hotter actually. Because then it's a flat rate per person, no guessing involved. Also three games, guaranteed, plus shoes.

Madison Park bowl has the same special, and you get a pop! And we can call ahead and reserve.

They also have a grill if we wanted some food, bowling starts earlier so we can still make it to CC.

Archived