I Post Too Much

Tryp

That also means that you really have no life (don't feel bad, neither do I)

I mean... look at how many posts I have and I have been here since October! I have slowed down a bit, tho, as the novelty of the site wears off... I did most of my posting in my early days....

I think that the longer you are here, the less often you start to post, or it comes in waves.. or you start to make REALLY long posts....

Either way, nothing wrong with you posting bunches...

That also means that you really have no life (don't feel bad, neither do I)

I mean... look at how many posts I have and I have been here since October! I have slowed down a bit, tho, as the novelty of the site wears off... I did most of my posting in my early days....

I think that the longer you are here, the less often you start to post, or it comes in waves.. or you start to make REALLY long posts....

Either way, nothing wrong with you posting bunches...

I'm the opposite, believe it or not (and you probably won't it's aight) I'm actually really shy and when I come into new groups/crews/cliques/whatev I usually just lurk and watch for awhile until I feel comfortable enough jumping in. I think it took me maybe 4-6 months to get to 100 posts? Now people can't get rid of me! :):grouphug

I post too much.... as if that is a secret

See, I would have had NO idea unless you had called yourself out on it like you just did.

I'm the opposite, believe it or not (and you probably won't it's aight) I'm actually really shy and when I come into new groups/crews/cliques/whatev I usually just lurk and watch for awhile until I feel comfortable enough jumping in. I think it took me maybe 4-6 months to get to 100 posts? Now people can't get rid of me! :):grouphug

See, I would have had NO idea unless you had called yourself out on it like you just did.

Shy? Yeah... Uh-huh... :rolleyes:

And how do you NOT notice that phee has 36,000ish posts? It's right there under his name!!!! :-)

Shy? Yeah... Uh-huh... :rolleyes:

And how do you NOT notice that phee has 36,000ish posts? It's right there under his name!!!! :-)

Shhh!

I didn't know Phee had that many posts on the simple account of the fact that I am illiterate. I couldn't read or write down a single word to save my life, even my own name. It's embarassing, but I deal with it...

Me? Not shy? Oh come on! I never run up to people and say "hi" or wear anything that could possibly draw attention to myself in appearance. Neon green raggedy ann hair? Of course not! Uranium yellow make-up accented by thick black stripes as if it weren't already tacky enough? You've got the wrong Chernobyl....

Okay, and now since one of my New Year's Resolutions was to stop telling little white lies, I am required to tell you that I am full of so much shit that someone should call a plumber ASAP! You should do it before this little day-glo moderator overflows all up on the floor, leaving you guys with a poopy mess to clean up.

As funny as that would be for me to witness, I'm sure it would collectively ruin everyone else's Friday afternoon.

Grrr... :rant: This stupid New Year's crap is cramping my style :tongue:

Crack is lame.

So I've heard. Someone I know did it for an entire day once a looooong time ago and basically said you get high for like 30 seconds and then sit there and want it for the rest of the day for no reason.

He eventually said to the guy (who was paying): "Dude, you've spent like 100 dollars on this crap all day and it fucking blows. I'll never do it again. You wanna get some weed?"

well, this confirms it... you have no life.... LMAO :rofl:

join the club.. i am currently taking applications.. all you need to get accepted: lack of social life... LOL

Edited to add that I mean OUTSIDE of your house, not on the computer/internet/any device that hooks you to the internet...

Shhh!

I didn't know Phee had that many posts on the simple account of the fact that I am illiterate. I couldn't read or write down a single word to save my life, even my own name. It's embarassing, but I deal with it...

Me? Not shy? Oh come on! I never run up to people and say "hi" or wear anything that could possibly draw attention to myself in appearance. Neon green raggedy ann hair? Of course not! Uranium yellow make-up accented by thick black stripes as if it weren't already tacky enough? You've got the wrong Chernobyl....

Okay, and now since one of my New Year's Resolutions was to stop telling little white lies, I am required to tell you that I am full of so much shit that someone should call a plumber ASAP! You should do it before this little day-glo moderator overflows all up on the floor, leaving you guys with a poopy mess to clean up.

As funny as that would be for me to witness, I'm sure it would collectively ruin everyone else's Friday afternoon.

Grrr... :rant: This stupid New Year's crap is cramping my style :tongue:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Archived