Don't mind the name, I was having an unoriginal moment when registering. When it wakes up, I'll come up with something better and have it changed (if that's possible here).

I posted a few times on the old ezboard, back in '02, then moved to Florida. Been back in MI a bit and I've decided to try getting to CC for some fun times, thought I'd drop by here too and say hi. Everyone I used to go with has moved away, so I'll be going all by the lonesome, figured I'd try to know some people.

Name's Rob, I live in Ypsi. I work for UMich Hospital. I just had my 24th bday April 1st, all I got was a break up *tear*, and I like seafood.

Anything else?

Sorry about the breakup & seafood B-Day. happy belated, we'll buy you a soda* :wink at CC to make up for it. Welcome back to MI. As long as you know us (The DGNers) you'll never actually be going to CC. Just find out who's going from here, perhaps even carpool as we get good turnout from your side of town.

I posted a few times on the old ezboard, back in '02, then moved to Florida.  Been back in MI a bit and I've decided to try getting to CC for some fun times, thought I'd drop by here too and say hi.  Everyone I used to go with has moved away, so I'll be going all by the lonesome, figured I'd try to know some people.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'll find a lot of us at CC wandering around. I didn't know a soul when I first started going. There's usually a few DGNers to chat with. (See Jarod's map to find the general area).

Welcome!

I remember doing wendy questions last time, so here goes again!

Name: Rob

Current location? Ypsi

Where from? Boston area, but have lived all over.

Work? UMich Hospital

School? I'm literate.

Kids? No thanks, i'm full.

Married? to Jesus!

Single? As of my bday B)

Hobbies? I'm too poor to afford hobbies, so I read alot.

Other Stuff? When I was 9, my little brother barely bit me on my tummy, it barely broke the skin... yet I still have the bite scars 15 years later.

Haha that name is great. Welcome back. =)

SDGNWQPS ™ ©

the Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.5

Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, dont have the energy for or have covered already.  We are just friendly, if a bit nosey.  :laughing

Current location?

Where from?

Work?

School?

Kids?

Married?

Single? 

Hobbies?

Other Stuff?

Threads of interest / biography nature:

How did you hear about DGN?

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=1623

Where did your DGN name come from?:

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=1148

If you live close enough or are ever in town you  may want to check out "DGN Night" on saturdays. (two pinned topics near the top, one for "whos going" the other for "who went last week?".

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of Polls:

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showforum=16

And we can always use help finding new friendly people for the board, if you know any help us out and drag em on over.  :wink:

Archived