DGN @ City Club - July 5th

Rayne

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who else wants to car pool? Looks like I'll pick up MissKitty in Madison Heights and Nienna in Southfield (I live in Southfield too and then head out to Reapers party in Ann Arbor. I have room for 5-6 in the supervan. Gas donations will be gratefully accepted.

Darque, Tszura, and I were thinking of carpooling...we're in St. Clair Shores, Warren, and Ferndale, although we could meet up at my place and perhaps hook up with you there, since I'm so close to Madison Heights. Darque, Tszura? Chime in?

Okay I don't want to sound rude but this thread is about who is attending CC this saturday. Not who's going to the reapers party!

:offtopic:

Anywho tanuki, denise, & i will be having a ladies night there.

Um... The people coming with me are going to City Club after the party, as was stated above. Ride sharing to both is relevant. So yeah... You're being a little rude. Chill, please.

Well.... you all better hold on to your whatever you're wearing.....

ODIMS AND I WILL BE AT CC THIS SATURDAY.

Noooooo!!!!

Looks like I picked the wrong week to get wet.

I will kiss one shark for each of you, though. Please tell Odims I send fondest "welcome back!" regards.

BTW, i am trademarking Boobtastic.

:rofl:

Im just hoping this week is a heck of alot better than last week. Last week was a tad boring & weird in a bad way. Thank god I had my 2 best friends there.

If you bring your good time with ya, you don't have to hope that a good time "happens upon you". :)

Anyone wanna take me there?

If my health issues weren't sudden-shock at any moment i would. As it is i'm worthless in this department.

It looks quite likely :wink

Yay.

Nope! My car won't be fixed by then, and I am not taking it into downtown Detroit the way it is. I think I have a phone date that night, anyway (I'm a dork). I'm still going to try to make it to Reaper's party during the day, though.

Um... The people coming with me are going to City Club after the party, as was stated above. Ride sharing to both is relevant. So yeah... You're being a little rude. Chill, please.

WORD my carpool brotha'!

Nope! My car won't be fixed by then, and I am not taking it into downtown Detroit the way it is. I think I have a phone date that night, anyway (I'm a dork). I'm still going to try to make it to Reaper's party during the day, though.

I might be headed out that way to get jinxxxedangel for party/CC. If you decide you want to go, just shoot me a PM. The only thing is you may not get home till Sunday afternoon. After city club I'm dropping Nienna and Kitty off cuz they live nearby. After that I go home for sleep. I have extra beds though.

I might be headed out that way to get jinxxxedangel for party/CC. If you decide you want to go, just shoot me a PM. The only thing is you may not get home till Sunday afternoon. After city club I'm dropping Nienna and Kitty off cuz they live nearby. After that I go home for sleep. I have extra beds though.

Oh yeah! I keep forgetting that Tygerlili lives out this way, as well!

I'm on for the party and CC tomorrow, for sure..

What time would you be picking us up? :)

Archived