Yeah with all of these men linin' up to get neutered

It's hip now to be feminized

I don't highlight my hair

I've still got a pair

Yeah honey, I'm still a guy

Oh my eyebrows ain't plucked

There's a gun in my truck

Oh thank God, I'm still a guy

I like how people write about one group or another like they're all supposed to have the same exact traits... :rofl:

They are. If you wear girl pants, get manicures, and facials.. don't pretend to be straight. Embrace the cock. Nothing wrong with being gay.

It's a sad day when a guy and his wife swap beauty tips and clothes.

They are. If you wear girl pants, get manicures, and facials.. don't pretend to be straight. Embrace the cock. Nothing wrong with being gay.

It's a sad day when a guy and his wife swap beauty tips and clothes.

...um...So your saying that a guy whom does this can't like women as well as men???

Ever hear of bisexuals or do you just have a personal vendetta against them?? Cuz uh...yeah you should know whom I'm referring to...nuf said.

*shrug*

I've at various points in my life...worn makeup, worn a skirt, worn a dress, shaved off all body hair (I used to be a swimmer :p ), been a bouncer, beat addiction, been in barfights, spent nearly a decade involved in MMA and competition fighting, worked construction, had 17 bones broken from violent means total, cried and been heartbroken.

I welcome any man out there to stand there and tell me to my face I'm not a man for any of the above.

personally, i LOVE guys in eyeliner, and i have a real weakness for those fishnet shirts too! getting ready for city club used to involve makeup and skirts and combat boots for both me and my boyfriend.

i wonder though...

goth brooks, did you post the song to amuse, to provoke, or are you really bothered by men who stray outside masculine social norms? and if so, what the hell are you doing here???

*shrug*

I've at various points in my life...worn makeup, worn a skirt, worn a dress, shaved off all body hair (I used to be a swimmer :p ), been a bouncer, beat addiction, been in barfights, spent nearly a decade involved in MMA and competition fighting, worked construction, had 17 bones broken from violent means total, cried and been heartbroken.

I welcome any man out there to stand there and tell me to my face I'm not a man for any of the above.

Sorry, my good sir. None of that makes you a man. It does, however, make you gloriously HUMAN.

Sorry, my good sir. None of that makes you a man. It does, however, make you gloriously HUMAN.

None of the above mentioned are my evidence for being a man, just stating that the fact that I've participated or have endured the above mentioned does not remove my manhood from me.

You want my evidence of my being a man, you are welcome to observe me with my daughter any time :p

None of the above mentioned are my evidence for being a man, just stating that the fact that I've participated or have endured the above mentioned does not remove my manhood from me.

You want my evidence of my being a man, you are welcome to observe me with my daughter any time :p

Now THAT would make you a man.

Sorry, I'm being sort of goofy today.

Shade, you are such a gloriously glam boy and not a bit lacking in manliness. I appreciate you speaking up on this topic. Metro or glam does not a gay or effeminate man, make. I say this from my own personal experience of having dated, been friends with, and fooling around with men of many different persuasions of masculinity and feminity.

Also, I knew from a young age that most cultures have had men do a lot more primping or making up to impress society or ladies, around the globe and throughout time. Our country is merely a teenager compared to most other large nations. We are a bit lacking in maturity and complexity of sex and gender spectrums. We have a lot of growing up to do in so many ways as a country and as a culture.

I often hear men talk about liking certain ('masculine') qualities in a woman: confidence, speaking her mind, clear career goals, not afraid to ask for what she wants etc. Women I know and my self included find it a big turn on if a man is comfortable with his feminine part of him self: able to cry if need be, talk about their emotions, wear pink or some other form of being 'dressed pretty', even wearing makeup or costumes. I know there might be other examples that could better exemplify what I am talking about and I invite you all to chime in or disagree. It's all good.

Fire away!

Heh, sad day for you, maybe. I call that Saturday evening.

goth brooks, did you post the song to amuse, to provoke, or are you really bothered by men who stray outside masculine social norms?

1 and 2. As for 3, not bothered. Highly amused.

and if so, what the hell are you doing here???

Same reason I'm anywhere on the internet, the entertainment factor.

Oh, and Troy loves my sweet sweet ass.

heh cute.

The one thing I never do is lie to make myself look better online. I tell people that I am fat and ugly.. then they have absolutely no expectations when it comes to meeting me in person.

Oh and I tell people that the profile picture is my cam slave that I use to lure stupid men in.. heh

heh cute.

The one thing I never do is lie to make myself look better online. I tell people that I am fat and ugly.. then they have absolutely no expectations when it comes to meeting me in person.

Oh and I tell people that the profile picture is my cam slave that I use to lure stupid men in.. heh

Hunhee... stop lying about yourself, you the hawtness. You show confidence in your natural looks ftw, and to me that's better then the caked up makeup whores...

I don't edit my photos in anyway, even if it's shitty lighting, so what. You get what you see, so there's no dissapointment. I can't stand girls with makeup on...

They'll be the snottiest bitches at the club thinking they look all glam and hot but if you see em without they're makeup on.. jesus fucking christ i wouldn't touch any of em with my worst enemy's dick.

Also, I hate girls who post pictures to hide their morbidly discusting cottage cheese fat... that's why I resolved, If i'm ever to meet someone through the internet for the first time... they MUST send me a full frontal nude of themselves unless it's going to strictly be a friends thing.

As for the topic (so I don't totally threadjack)

I have to agree somewhat with goth brook's post. Though I do shave most my body and take some extra hygene steps.. I don't go all crazy with the sissy clothes and the makeup. I like feeling clean, and body hair just doesn't give me that feeling. However you hardly ever will see me with makeup on unless I'm in a weird mood and wanna go extra goth for whatever reason.

• 2 months later...

Archived