How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Good after dancing in my living room...I am ready to go shovel peeps snow piles yay!

I wish my male cat wouldn't sleep on my legs now my knee wants to dislocate damnit

Wake up and he is always in the same spot on my knee....

I don't feel good about telemarketing but I has to do it...hate me if you will...

sooo I feel good and bad....but its ok. I handle rejection well. (puff)

Frustrated.

My daughter is in a shitty mood because she walked to school today, and then realized that she hada late start. So, she's shitty right now.

And Jeff went out to the car to get something, and discovered that Jessie ate the sandwich that he had made for today's lunch. He yelled a lot.

I'm tired of the yelling and it upsets me and I want it all to stop. I want it to stop now. i DON'T NEED THIS.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Like I'm cooking a turkey meatloaf and brown rice. No one but Jeff and I will touch the loaf, but I bet those kids will want the rice.

Also, like something new might be coming up on the horizon for me. Something that will allow me to go jeans shopping, because I'd be allowed to wear them to work.

I sure do hope that I'm right, because I know that I'd be happier.

Exhausted.

Too much snow, too much driving in the snow. Too much homework.

One of my kids got suspended today and my phone died while in class -- so I didn't find out until almost 2 hours later. Then I was running around trying to get that child taken care of tomorrow so I can still go to school.

And I still need to drive out like 45 minutes from here.

*sigh* ...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic