How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel that my Dsi is not charging fast enough ... I need an extra battery to charge ... do they even make those?

Nope... they don't... but I feel like I should remind you that you have two extra DS's sitting across the room from you (probably with a dead battery) that might be useful if this should ever happen again...

also it is worth mentioning that the DSi will play while charging if you don't mind being tied to a power cable...

Edited by Azeuron

Nope... they don't... but I feel like I should remind you that you have two extra DS's sitting across the room from you (probably with a dead battery) that might be useful if this should ever happen again...

also it is worth mentioning that the DSi will play while charging if you don't mind being tied to a power cable...

This is true, I forgot the other two were around ... I don't want to play it when it is plugged in, because I want it to work in the car later. :p

Ohhhhhhh ..... I NEED that!!!

This is true, I forgot the other two were around ... I don't want to play it when it is plugged in, because I want it to work in the car later. :p

Ohhhhhhh ..... I NEED that!!!

Feel free my dear....

well I see a simple solution there... but if I suggest it you're likely to smack me... lol

Your welcome to pay my gasoline bill, should I idle the car for an hour and a half, just so I can play and charge it at the same time .... :p

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic